19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 201 - 2 weeks to go

201 days! Can you believe it? I can't! What a blessing.  I'm so sorry I've taken a break from blogging. I'm in the middle of opening a company and it's taken all my time lately. But I'm back and I will blog as much as I can. I turn 40 in two weeks from today! I can't believe it! What a wonderful thing! I'm so excited for this birthday. I'm anxious to see if I've lost any weight these last few weeks. I feel like I have, but who knows! I am blessed to be back on track and to be moving forward at a very fast pace. It's all so exciting. I'm going to share a few words of inspirations that I've posted on Facebook lately. It's all amazing to read! Enjoy it! Much love to you all!


Words of Inspiration
Worthiness, in very simple terms, means, I have found a way to let the Energy reach me, the Energy that is natural, reach me. Worthiness, or unworthiness, is something that is pronounced upon you by you. You are the only one that can deem yourself worthy or unworthy. You are the only one who can love yourself into a state of allowing, or hate yourself in a state of disallowing. There is not something wrong with you, nor is there something wrong with one who is not loving you. You are all just, in the moment, practicing the art of not allowing, or the art of resisting. ~Abraham Hicks~


When you deliberately seek positive aspects of whatever you are giving your attention to, you, in a sense, tune your vibrational tuner to more positive aspects of everything. And, of course, you could tune yourself negatively as well. But as you are deliberately looking for positive aspects in yourself or in others, you will find more of those things: The better it gets, the better it gets, for you get more and more of what you are thinking about —whether you want it or not. ~Abraham-Hicks~


You don’t have to work at being in the high vibration that is natural to you, because it is natural to you. But you do have to stop holding the thoughts that cause you to lower your vibration. It’s a matter of no longer giving your attention to things that don’t allow your cork to float or don’t allow you to vibrate in harmony with who you really are. ~Abraham Hicks~


Others cannot understand the vibrational content of your desires, and they cannot understand the vibrational content of where you are, so they are not in any way equipped to guide you. Even when they have the very best of intentions and want your absolute Well-Being, they do not know.
And even through many of them attempt to be unselfish, it is never possible for them to separate their desire for you from their own desire for themselves. ~Abraham Hicks~


Positive Affirmation
I am WORTHY!!! I am LOVED!!!! I AM WHAT I AM AND I LOVE WHO I AM!!!


Training with Joe

  • The last 3 weeks we did the same program.  My kids are home for Columbus Day and so I am just going to do a workout here.  I'll let you know what tomorrow brings. :)
Food - Sorry no pics - Can't find my camera.
Breakfast
Apple Pistachio Muffin with Fresh Watermelon & Blueberry Yogurt
Lunch
Thai Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Ciabatta with Sauteed Bok-Choy & Peanut Sauce
Dinner
Turkey Breast Cutlets with Roasted Pepper & Shallot Sauce with Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta and Sauteed Ruby Swiss Chard
Snack
Cucumber & Green Papaya Slaw with Low Fat Yogurt
Dessert
Raspberry Vanilla Pudding

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Donna. Over 200 days! Such determination! You are an inspiration.
    Hopefully many will follow in your footsteps. Not only your body and mind will benefit by what you are doing, but your whole family, your lovely children. They must be so proud of their mom. What a role model. You are just glowing, Donna.
    Good luck with your businesses.
    love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you good luck with everything-and a lot of perseverance too!

    267 days for me! (Maybe a little less since I took a few days off delivery). My results -47.5 pounds and almost that much still left to lose- nothing as impressive as you, but you work so hard with your trainer (lucky you!) and yes, you look glowing. Just keep up the beautiful work.

    You must tell us about your business when you are ready! It's Debra D. by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing GREAT!
    Congrats on the new business venture.

    Hopefully once thing open and get settled you will have a little more time for yourself. Remember you NEED time for yourself and your family or all the business ventures in the world will not be worth it.

    ReplyDelete