19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm 40 today!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!! 81 pounds down!!!

Drum Roll Please……..  For my official 40 year birthday weigh in this morning, I weighed 219.  So I have now lost 81 pounds since 2/22.  Hooray for me!!!  I still have a long way to go, but I am HAPPY for that loss.  Especially since I won’t be able to workout for the next week at least until I heal from my car accident.  I am overwhelmed and blessed by all the amazing birthday wishes.  Thank you for all your blessing that you continually give me each day.  I feel so much love in my life.  I am blessed to know each of you, to feel your love, to feel your joy, to feel your happiness.  As I turn 40 today, I realize the blessings that have been bestowed upon me these last 40 years.  It’s a beautiful day to reflect on my life and all that I have experienced thus far.  What have I experienced you ask?  Let me share with you some of those high lights.  I was raised by the best mom ever, she was single, worked 3 jobs to take care of my brother and I.  We were brought up in a happy home.  I went to college in Idaho. I lived and worked in Utah. I went on a mission to Honduras. I got married when I was 27. I had 3 of the most incredible children. I have lived through 39 operations in my life.  I have been blessed to work with so many incredible people. I have traveled the world. I have experienced great loss in my life of dear loved ones. I have created and owned a company about early detection where I was given the opportunity to travel the country and meet women from around the world. I have had depression. I have had illness. I allowed myself to get up to 300 lbs. I was blessed to win an incredible contest in January with The Fresh Diet.  I was blessed to start my weight loss journey 2 days after I buried my dear Grandma Belle. I have been blessed to eat healthy all these months. I have been blessed to exercise with one of the greatest trainers. I have been blessed to meet some of the most amazing people throughout the world via facebook. I have been blessed to start a new company now and to create an amazing non profit and charitable organization. I have been blessed with some of the most amazing friends I could ever imagine. I have been blessed with the best family. I have been blessed to wake up each day and just SMILE. I have been blessed to FEEL pure joy and happiness I AM BLESSED.  So as I think about my life, I find great comfort and happiness in my eternal memories.  With my birthday I am making a WISH.  It is a WISH for each of you.  I WISH for you to be HAPPY and to be filled with JOY.  I WISH for you to know that you are loved, to know that you are worthy of all good things.  I WISH for you to enjoy each day, cherish the little moments in life, to laugh, to smile to feel the spirit that is within you.  I WISH for you to enjoy nature and to draw the incredible energy from every living thing.  I WISH for you to be successful at whatever you do.  I WISH for you to be healthy and energized.  I WISH for you to create eternal memories with those you love.   I WISH for you to KNOW that you are not alone, that there is a purpose for your life, that you are a worthy individual and that you are loved.  I WISH for you PEACE, JOY, HAPPINESS, COMFORT, INSPIRATION, and most of all I WISH FOR YOU LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!  Much love to you all.  Thank you for blessing my life this day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Donna!
    You've been through a lot! I'm very happy life has turned out well for you. you certainly deserve it. May it continue to bless you with much love and joy.
    xo
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile. You're rocking this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I messed my post up on your birthday but if I remember right:
    Congratulations on shedding the 81 lbs., Donna!
    You are a hero and inspiration to many and your chances of helping your babies raise their babies increases every day you stay on the path you are on.
    Happy 40th year, etc.

    ReplyDelete