19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Wow!  It's been a while since I posted last.  Well all that is about to change.  I am going to post as often as possible.  I am currently in Florida right now.  My friend's husband passed away on December 26th.  I've known Marj since I was 10 years old.  In fact, we have been close friends for the last 30 years.  Oh boy, I am aging myself. :)

So Marj called me on December 26th and told me her husband Joe wasn't going to make it.  I told her I was going to pack up and come.  And I did just that.  I packed my 3 kids and my mom came with and we left to drive down to Florida.  Joe passed about an hour into our drive. :(  My heart goes out to Marj and her kids, Brandon, Vincent & Emily.  Funerals are so surreal for me.  I personally am so moved by all the emotions that go on during a funeral.  So many memories.  So many happy times.  So many stories are told.  It's really a beautiful occasion.  It's many a very emotional week down here in Florida.  You never want to see those you love be sad or suffer and I've seen both this week.

Tomorrow we are leaving Port St. Lucie and driving up to Orlando.  I've decided to take the kids and stay at Universal Studios tomorrow night and then Monday we will go to Universal to see the Harry Potter park.  The weather is so severe right now to try and drive home so I thought it would be a nice way to end a very emotional trip.  My kids LOVED Joe.  This was their second BIG funeral for 2010, the first being my Grandma Belle who passed on February 16th.  So it's time to have some fun and make some FUN memories from this trip.  

I look forward to getting home and starting MY FRESH LIFE NOW routine.  I'm so excited for this.  This is SO BIG for me to do.  It is my intent to help inspire millions of people.  To teach them how I am creating the lifestyle that I want to live by.  To create a healthy, happy, and vibrant life.  It's been an amazing journey and roller coaster that I have been on in 2010.  Many, Many UPS and a few downs, but all in all I have come to realize the most important thing in life is to Love Myself.  To FEEL WORTHY.  To KNOW that I am worthy of all good things.  To KNOW that I am loved.  To KNOW that I deserve to be fit and healthy.  I deserve to reach my goal size of a size 10.  I am going to do it.  2011 is my year.  This is it.  No excuses.  I WILL DO IT!!!

Life is just so amazing.  There are so many wonderful people in this world and I hope to meet as many people as I can so that I might share my story with them.  Share my unconditional love for them.  Share all that I have learned through my years of self loathing, self hate.  To share what happens when you take that one little step of loving yourself.  It is a wonderful thing and I look forward to it.

When I return home later this week and begin MY FRESH LIFE NOW routine you will notice my blog changing to a new layout.  Very similar to how it was at the end of 2010.  Each day I will share with you a little message about Body, Mind and Spirit.  I will share with you a positive affirmation, an exercise routine, the food I am consuming, and an uplifting message or story.  I know this blog will continue to heal my spirit and give me the confidence I need to succeed in my journey.

I am also going to be starting a MY FRESH LIFE NOW support group.  We will have a live support group as well as an online group.  My goal is to take My Fresh Life Now to the world.  I want My Fresh Life Now to be known around the world.  I pray that I will make a difference to those who are struggling with their weight and their body image.  It's an exciting endeavor and I'm up for the challenge of it.

I am filled with joy! I am loved.  I am worthy of all that is good.  I am an incredible women with so many talents.  I am a great mother.  I am a great wife.  I am in awe of the power that we have within ourselves to create change for ourselves.  I am blessed to have 3 incredible children whom I love with all that I am.  I am blessed to work with some amazing people.  I am blessed to have some beautiful women in my life that I call FRIENDS.  I FEEL so much energy and so much power from within.  I am loved!!!!

Much love to you all on this New Years Day, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!   Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment