19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2nd - A new day, A new Vision

"You have sole ownership of your VISION.  And the Universe will give you what you want within your VISION.  What happens with most people is that they muddy their vision with "Reality".  Their vision becomes full of not only what they want but what everybody else thinks about what they want, too.  Your work is to clarify and purify your vision so that the vibration that you are offering can then be answered."  Abraham Hicks~

Yes, this is it!  Create within your mind a VISION of who you are.  You are the creator of your own life, of your own world.  You create every situation.  It is  your choice how you react to things and situations in your life.  It's always been your choice.  Society would make you think otherwise.  You are intelligent.  You are beautiful.  You are powerful.  So create a VISION of your perfect life.  How do you look?  How do you FEEL?  What kind of house are you living in?  What is your mate like?  What are your children like?  Be specific!  EnVISION it.  Create it!  Live it!  You can have and be whatever you choose in life.  It truly is your choice.  No matter what the circumstances you are in right now, you have a choice.  Believe me, for years,  I was the victim.  The victim of 39 operations.  The victim of a stroke.  The victim of loss.  The victim of depression.  The victim of child abuse.  I WAS the classic victim.  Was I happy through all that, Yes, I had my moments.  But the VICTIM in me allowed myself to get up to over 300 lbs.  Why?  Because that is what I chose to do.  I never loved myself.  In fact I loathed myself.  No more though!  I am now putting myself first after 40 years, I deserve it.  I am teaching my kids at their young age that the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE IS TO LOVE YOURSELF.  No matter what!  YOU MATTER!  I MATTER!  I AM LOVED.  I AM WORTHY OF ALL GOOD THINGS.

I have a vision for my life.  I have a vision for how I want to look.  I have a vision of the slim body that I desire. I have a vision of the lifestyle I want to lead.  I have a vision of the vacations I want to take.  I have a vision of the people I want to help.  I have a vision of all that I am becoming.  And let me tell you, it is perfect in every way.  Why do ask?  Because in my world, everything and everyone is perfect.

My heart is full.  I am filled with Joy.  I FEEL LOVED.  I FEEL HAPPINESS.  Today I will say goodbye to by dear friend Marj and her children as they continue to miss their husband and father Joe.  I know they will live on.  As time goes by, the hurt and sadness will decrease.  They will continue with their lives and they will find Joy once again.   I am taking my kids to Universal Studios tonight and then tomorrow we will go into the park and enjoy a day in the Harry Potter World.  We are so excited to be able to have this opportunity.

Much love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun my friend. Thank you for sharing your vision. I too have a vision. I will be brave enough to keep it clear this year. I will not allow my vision to be blurred.
    Love you! Be safe in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Donna, Thanks for sharing a little of your story. All the blessings to you and your family. I'm sending a lot of love your way.
    xoxo
    Carol

    ReplyDelete