19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 115

I have been blessed with so much inspiration this last week.  I am so grateful for that.  I know what my mission on this earth is.  I am blessed for that knowledge.  This is my time on earth to truly shine and to help others as they have helped me.



The best thing to give
your enemy is forgiveness;
to an opponent, tolerance;
to a friend, your heart;
to your child, a good example;
to your father, deference;
to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you;
to your self, respect;
to all men, charity. Swami Sivananda


 
I would have to add to that and say give Love to yourself, FEEL WORTHY of all good things. Heal your spirit from all that has hurt it. Love yourself so that you can love others.

Much LOVE to you all on this beautiful summer day. 


Training with Joe
  • Warm up on the SPIN bike for 30 mins.  Joe and I started talking and let time go by. 
  • Today I did a rotation of just two thing.
  • 100 jump ropes
  • scooter crawls.  This was new for me.  For this exercise I would lay with my belly on the scooter and have to keep my legs up off the floors and then pull with my arms to get me across the floor and then go backwards back to the beginning.  I like going backwards better than forwards.  We did this rotation 6 times.  
  • 1 hr. SPIN
Food
Breakfast
Blueberry Cream Cheese Crepes with Fresh Pineapple & Wild Berry Sauce
Lunch
Jamaican Style Chicken Wrap with Baby Lettuce, Red Onion and Fruit Chutney.
Dinner
Turkey Sage and Pine nut Meatballs. with Nine Grain Pilaf and Roasted Poblano Peppers
Snack
Sugar Free Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with Maraschino Cherries and Pecans
Dessert
Chocolate Pudding Topped with Toasted Almonds







No comments:

Post a Comment