19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 117

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!  What a wonderful holiday this is to enjoy the freedom that we have and to pay tribute to those who have served our country to protect our freedom.  I grew up in my grandparents home and my grandpa was a world war II vet.  He was in Pearl Harbor when it was bombed.  So I grew up going to army reunions and having all his army buddies come over to the house every Saturday.  These men would sit around, drink there beer, watch the Cubs and talk about the war.  It was the BEST!!!  I am definitely the type of person who cries at parades every time a vet goes by.  In fact I tear up when I go to the airport and I see a military person in uniform.  It's so awe inspiring what they are willing to do for us.  I love this holiday!


Today I finished cleaning out all of my bigger size clothes today.  Let me just say my closet is empty now.  Seriously, empty and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  I only have workout clothes and 1 semi-nice outfit.  I REALLY don't plan on buying ANY clothes until I lost another 30 lbs or so.  I just don't see a need for them at this point.  All I do is workout.  I really LOVE my workout clothes.  It's what I'm the most comfortable in right now.  But as you've seen in my videos, I don't wear normal workout clothes.  I try and look as fashionable as I can while I am sweating buckets. LOL!!!


My hamstrings have been SO TIGHT this weekend so I am anxious to get on the stretching machines tomorrow.  I've had my kids stretch me out all weekend and they're still tight.  I think it might be from the dead lifts I was doing because it was so heavy, but that's just a guess. 


We went to the movies again today to see Eclipse.  By far, the best Twilight movie yet.  My daughter Emily is such the TWILIGHT GIRL!!!  Her entire bedroom is decorated in a Twilight theme.  So cute!  It was really enjoyable to watch the movie.  I don't typically watch tv.  In fact the last time I watched TV it was to watch the final episode of LOST!!! Which was my FAVORITE show on tv.  I have a dvr, but these last few months I just haven't been interested in watching.  Which is a HUGE change for me.  I used to LOVE watching TV, I can't explain why I'm not watching.  I think I'm SO TIRED by the time night comes, I end up getting my kids to bed and then I'm gone.  But I do love to go to the movies and just lose myself in the story.  That is so much fun!  Although one of these days soon I want to watch GLEE and catch up on that.  Good show!


Joe said we are going to video tomorrow so tune in tomorrow for that. :):):)  Have a fun night tonight.  I hope everyone sees some great fireworks!!!  Happy 4th of July everyone!


Food

Breakfast
Cinnamon Pear Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Grilled London Broil with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Cashew and Orange Brown Rice Pilaf. and Roasted Green Asparagus
Snack
Chicken Sate with Thai Peanut Sauce







No comments:

Post a Comment