19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 122, 123 & 124



This is Tyler, Michael, Grace & Emily at Camp Menominee in Eagle River Wisconsin




2 lbs. down today for a total of 54 lbs. now!!!  Can I just say HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!


I have never combined 3 posts into one, but there's always a 1st. :):):)  I logged on last night to write on my blog and when I put my SD card in, I realized I forgot to take pictures of my food over the weekend.  So sorry!  I actually ordered new food too.  Next time!  I'm definitely ordering those selections again.  DELICIOUS!!!  I have to say again how grateful I am for The Fresh Diet and the amazing food I eat.  It is blessing my life in so many ways.  Thank you The Fresh Diet!!!  I love you!!!!!!


I am blessed by all the wonderful people I have met throughout the world on Facebook.  I continually get so much love and support from so many people.  It is very humbling to have so many people cheering me on.  I feel so great about what I am accomplishing and I pray that I might have the opportunity soon to Pay it Forward.  I will talk more about this soon.  I'm so excited about what is happening in my life and I KNOW for a fact what my mission on this earth is and it's wonderful.  I feel so many blessings in my life and so much love from so many spiritual brothers and sister throughout the world.  I have a great vision of what my life is going to be like soon and I am holding strong to that vision.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I pray you will be blessed in all you do.


I took the kids on Saturday up to Eagle River Wisconsin to visit their best friend Michael at Camp Menonimee.  The GPS said it would take 5.5 hours, but since I stopped about 10 times to pee it took us 6.5 hours to get there.  Then we stayed and visited with Michael and took him out to dinner for about 4 hours.  Then we drove home and again it took 6.5 hours to get home.  I have had a few friends mention to me that they would never do that.  Honestly, I LOVED the drive.  We live in such a beautiful part of this country and it was a joy to see the trees and the flowers and up at the camp we saw around 10 bald eagles.  In fact every time one of campers spotted an eagle they would yell out NATURE BREAK and everyone would stop what they were doing and watch the eagle.  It was wonderful.  The kids swam in the lake and went tubing.  What a perfect summer day!  I took my Fresh Diet with me and it was PERFECT.  I just froze the ice packs the night before and took my food with.  Honestly, I couldn't ask for easier, more convenient, healthy FRESH FOOD.


Sunday the kids all had parties to go to and I continued my work on getting my house organized.  Last night we watched a movie, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.  I thought it was good!  I rarely watch tv at home, so it was fun just to kick back and relax with the family.


This morning I had a great workout with Joe.  Here's what we did!


Training with Joe

  • Warmed up for 15 mins on the SPIN bike
  • Hack Squat - 4 sets - 12 x's - 300 lbs rotating with
  • Peterson Step Ups - 4 sets - 12 x's each side
  • Push Press - 4 sets - 12 x's - 35 lbs rotating with
  • Front Squat while holding 25 lbs. 4 sets - 12 x's
  • 1 hr. SPIN
Food

Saturday
Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Cantaloupe, Raspberry, Papaya, Banana, Pineapple & Banana Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Roasted Leg of Lamb on Seven Grain Bread with Watercress & Minted Yogurt Dressing
Dinner
Turkey Breast Roast with Ginger Jerk Sauce with Creamy Herbed Quinoa and Lemon Roasted Green Asparagus
Snack
Mushroom Crowns Stuffed with Creamy Broccoli
Dessert
Maple Cheese Cake

Sunday


Breakfast
Creamy Banana Oatmeal with Fresh Strawberries & Toasted Almonds
Lunch
Grilled Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Bun with Lettuce Tomato & Dijonaise
Dinner
Cajun Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak with Tri-Color Couscous and Sweet Baby Peas
Snack
Sugar-Free Dulce de Leche Sandwich Cookie
Dessert
Sauteed Pineapple with Key Lime Yogurt Topped with Toasted Coconut Flakes

Monday


Breakfast
Apple Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Fresh Strawberries
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Cheese
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Baby Farmer Carrots and Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta
Snack
Mushroom Crowns Filled with Pesto Chicken
Dessert
Strawberry Vanilla Pudding








No comments:

Post a Comment