19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 118

Another 2 lbs. today!!!  Hooray!!!  52 lbs. now!  I am so blessed.  Thank you body for knowing what to do!  I love that!  


I have really been focusing my life on the positive in all things.  I have gone through the process to heal my soul and to truly look at life through eternal (spiritual) eyes and I am overwhelmed with the feelings of love and gratitude in my life.  I just read a quote I would like to share with you today.


"We ought, so far as it lies within our power, to aspire to immortality, and do all that we can to live in conformity with the highest that is within us; for even if it is small in quantity, in power and preciousness, it far excels all the rest."  - Aristotle


I read that quote this morning and thought about how we affect others in our daily actions.  I thought about my own life and really pondered, am I living to the highest that is within me.  I truly feel like I am on my way.  I am blessed with unconditional love from my Heavenly Father and I in turn pray that I can share this unconditional love that I feel and that I thrive from with someone else and it is my hope and prayer that they can pay it forward and show someone they know unconditional love and so on and so on.  What a better world this would become if we could all just love a little more.  But in so doing, we need to begin at the source which is ourself.  Do you give yourself the unconditional love that you deserve?  I know I do.  I also know it's take me many, many years to discover that I had the ability to love myself unconditionally.  I do, I love myself unconditionally.  I have healed my spirit and I am moving on in my life and discovering the magnitude that love has.  It's a beautiful thing and I hope you all feel love this day!




Training with Joe

  • Warmed up on the SPIN for 15 mins
  • Today we did a light workout since tomorrow will be a heavy lift day.
  • We did Sprints on the SPIN bike and 30 seconds to begin and then increased the time by 10 seconds up to 90 seconds.  So we did 7 sets - rotating with:
  • Deadlifts - 20 lb ball - 12 x's
  • We made a video of today's workout and Fridays workout
  • 1 hr. SPIN - pure inspiration while I was spinning today again.  I love that!
Food
Breakfast
Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Apricot & Toasted Pecans
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Steamed Broccolini
Snack
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie
Dessert
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts







No comments:

Post a Comment