19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 119

Today has been such an incredible day for me.  I have been blessed with so much inspiration for my life and the life of my family and I am so grateful for that.  I am so excited for knowing what my mission on this earth is and for knowing the direction that I need to take my life.  When you learn the Art of Allowing, amazing things will transpire.  I am allowing my body to liquefy the fat that is in it and dispose of it.  I am allowing inspiration to come to me.  I am allowing myself to receive all good things in my life.  I'm blessed and I am grateful for those blessings.  My energy never fails me.  I feel like I can accomplish anything I set my mind to do.  It's so exhilarating!


I am blessed to be able to eat Fresh everyday and to have The Fresh Diet in my life.  That is a key element to my weight loss.  There are 3 elements to weight loss, but eating Fresh is one of them.  The food is so amazing and tasty and it take the guesswork out of the portions.  I know I am eating 1200-1400 calories a day.  I'm blessed for that knowledge.  So even today when I had TWO desserts, btw I didn't realize I had chosen two desserts, I know that it's ok because I'm still only eating 1200-1400 calories.  It's a no brainer.  That's the other incredible thing about The Fresh Diet, all the sweet things.  Cheesecake is by far my FAVORITE sweet they offer.  That's another reason why this diet works wonders.  It totally satisfies my sweet tooth in a healthy way.  So 3 cheers for The Fresh Diet.


Training with Joe

  • warmed up on the SPIN bike - Joe decided we should video today so be sure and check it out. :):):)  Not so much Bounce today.  LOL
  • 2 rotations today.  4 sets each rotation - 12 reps each exercise 1st rotation:
  • Hamstring Curls - 40 lbs - each leg - rotating with:
  • Leg Press - 320 lbs
  • 2nd Rotation - Front Squat - 60 lbs - rotating with:
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 165 lbs.
  • I didn't have time to SPIN this morning so I am going to SPIN tonight for an hour.



Food

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pear, Red Grape, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Banana & Pineapple Cottage Cheese.
Lunch
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup with Shitake Mushroom.
Dinner
New York Strip Steak with Mango BBQ Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Tropical Boniato Mash
Snack
Sugar-Free Double Layer Chocoholic Cake
Dessert
Honey Almond Cheese Cake







2 comments: