19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 128

FINALLY, I'M BACK!!!  Sorry it's been SO LONG since I posted.  My life has just been in a whirlwind since returning home from vacation.  I'm sure everyone can relate.  The great thing is that I'm back on track with The Fresh Diet and with my exercise.  I'm only going back one day to blog, I don't have much time right now and so I will play catch up next week.  This week I was blessed to be able to have my cousin Shelly come into town and she came to the club and trained with me.  Thank you Joe for training us both.  It was a lovely experience.  I haven't seen Shelly since my Grandma Belle's funeral.  I don't have any family around me and so when I get the opportunity to get together with anyone, I feel blessed.


I had to eat on my own on vacation and I know I gained weight. :(:(:(  It's amazing the mental state I revert back to when I'm around my brother.  Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, but we went through so much together that when I see him all I do is think of the past and I hate that about myself.  I have done so well about not allowing my thoughts to go there and then I see him and I fail with my thinking.  But the AMAZING thing is that I have the ability to change my thoughts instantly and while yes, I reverted back, I was able to come back to the NOW and realize again my own self worth.

We didn't come home until LATE Monday night and it's taken me until today to finally unpack and get my life organized again.  I'm also in the middle of opening up a company which has been eating up a lot of my time lately.  I"m so blessed though to have divine inspiration coming my way daily so as I know the direction to take this company.  I'll be launching it soon for the world to enjoy.  


Tyler started football on Tuesday and I am so impressed with the growth he's had in this sport since last year.  Way to go Tyler.  Emily is in the mist of writing her second book.  I'm so overwhelmed and blessed by her daily.  Gracie is just enjoying the last few weeks of summer vacation with her friends.  She is my burst of energy at all times. :):):)  I am so blessed to be a mother and to have the opportunity to raise these children.  They are the lights in my life.


So yesterday I had an intense session with Joe.  I didn't exercise for 2 weeks and let me tell you, I feel it!  Never again will I go that long without exercising.


Training with Joe

  • warmed up on the SPIN bike for 30 mins
  • We did a simple rotation of 3 exercises but we did them 5 x's.  I could not walk down the stairs normally after this.  OH MY LEGS!!!!!!
  • 30 lunges - 15 each leg
  • 40 back extensions
  • 50 squats
  • 1 hr SPIN
Food
Breakfast
Blueberry Cream Cheese Crepes with Fresh Pineapple & Wild Berry Sauce
Lunch
Smoked Ham Salad with Green & Yellow Tomato, Bell Pepper, Romaine Lettuce, Ginger Lime Dressing
Dinner
Chicken Cordon Blue with Ham & Swiss Cheese with Nine Grain Pilaf and Roasted Poblano Peppers
Snack
Sugar Free Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with Maraschino Cherries and Pecans
Dessert
Chocolate Pudding Topped with Toasted Almonds






2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about certain people triggering certain memories and behaviors. As part of this journey you're on ot ake care of yourself, have you looked into or been going to counseling? I'm a big believer in talking things throughwith an impartial third party. It helps to get it out there and the counselor will be able to give you some tools for the next time tricky situations arise.

    You're doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! No, I'm actually GREAT again. I just had to get through vacation. It's hard for me to be around my brother, but once I'm home, I'm perfect! Thank you for your advice!!! I agree with the 3rd party option, I have many people I talk to. :):):) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete