19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 126

Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the SPIN bike for 15 mins today.
  • We did two rotations today concentrating on the lower body.
  • Leg Press - 4 sets, 12 x's - 230 lbs, 320 lbs, 410 lbs, 500 lbs.  YES!!!  I did press 500 lbs. 12 x's.  Let me tell you, that was insane.  I didn't think I could do it, but I did it!!! My legs are a lot stronger than I ever imagined them to be. Rotating with
  • Good Mornings - 4 sets - 12 x's 45 lbs.
  • Next Rotation we did  Dead Lifts - I don't remember the weight we used.  I know we started off at 135 lbs and went up, but Joe was just adding 10 lbs. each time.  So not too bad. 4 sets of 12.  Rotating with:
  • Step ups - 12 x's each side.
  • 1 hr. SPIN



Food

Breakfast
Whole Wheat Blueberry Waffles with Strawberries & Blueberry Vanilla Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
California Style Wrap with Avocado, Baby Lettuce, Roasted Turkey, Monterey-Jack Cheese and Fresh Chunky Salsa.
Dinner
Tender Beef Fillet with BBQ Bourbon Sauce with Sweet Baby Peas and Roasted Poblano Peppers
Snack
Mushroom Crowns Filled with Cajun Pork
Dessert
Peach Cheese Cake






No comments:

Post a Comment