19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 127

So crazy around here.  I never got into the gym yesterday.  I ran getting everything done for our vacation today.  We are flying out to San Diego.  I will be off of The Fresh Diet while I am away.  So I won't be updating my blog until I return home.  I might post a few things while I'm in Cali.  Much love to you all!  Sorry, no pics on food.  I have my camera packed away somewhere. :):):)

Food
Breakfast
Strawberry Stuffed Whole Wheat French Toast with Honeydew and Cinnamon Apple Yogurt.
Lunch
Feta Cheese Salad with Fire Roasted Bell Pepper, Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomato, Endive & Radicchio Lettuce mix with Creamy Balsamic Dressing
Dinner
Beef Kebab with Peppercorn Brandy Sauce with Spinach Couscous and Garlic Creamed Spinach and Arugula.
Snack
Grilled Pineapple Rings Topped with Raspberry Infused Mascarpone
Dessert
Coconut Cheese Cake

1 comment:

  1. Donna I am so impressed!!!!! I am dedicating my next workout to you.

    ReplyDelete