19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 116

I'm writing this on Sunday for Saturday's entry.  Sorry, it was a very busy day yesterday.  Let me tell you about it.  I of course woke up early as usual, but I didn't go in to workout.  Instead I got ready for the day and as I as standing in my closet trying to decide what to wear I realized how much negative energy I was feeling from the clothes in there.  Honestly, it was crazy!  I never realized before how powerful everything around you is and the feeling from these clothes was almost to much for me.  So I got dressed and decided right then and there that I was going to go through and pull down every single piece of clothing that did not fit anymore.  When I started this journey back on February 22, I was a size 24-26.  More on the 26 size though and now today I am an 18-20 depending on what it is.  I will NEVER be those other sizes again and so I bagged 4 bags yesterday and it was very freeing for me to do so.  With EVERY single piece of clothing I took down, I blessed it and thanked it for it's service to me and blessed that whomever would wear it that they would feel loved and not alone.  Many of those clothes made me feel good and pretty, others did not, but I blessed them just the same.  Then as I dropped them off at Goodwill it was such an emotional thing to give them these clothes and the fact that I KNOW I will never be that size again in my life was indescribable for me.


I got my hair trimmed by my stylist Donna yesterday.  I've talked about her before in this blog, I've been going to Donna since I was 15.  The majority of my life.  She makes me feel so good about myself, always has and I'm so blessed that she is in my life to help me with my "look".  I love that!  Stylist are just like artist, they see a canvas and they paint their pictures with the styles they create for people.  When you do things for yourself, it brings your spirit to a new level.  I always leave the salon just on top of the world.  If only we could feel like that every minute of everyday.  How lovely that would be!  I'm coming close to that though.  


Have you ever just felt right about life?  That's how I feel.  My spirit has been healed and I am just LIVING my life and enjoying every second of it.  The weight is coming off and I am not even thinking about it anymore.  I bless the food I eat to serve my body well and give it the fuel it needs to give me endless amounts of energy and it does!


My life is blessed, I am blessed, my children are blessed.  Isn't that why we are here though.  To live a Happy, joy filled life?  I think so!  I am so thankful for facebook and the amazing technology we have to do so that I can meet people from around the world and draw from their positive energy they have to offer this world.  There are some AMAZING people out there.


This last week I came to a realization of my mission on this earth.  I KNOW why I was born.  I am meant to help others, to love them, to support them on their journey, but I could not do this, or realize this until I healed my own spirit and truly gave MYSELF unconditional love.  That has happened and I am thriving.  I'm not ready at this point to talk much about what my plans are for the future, but know that I am excited about the possibilities!  I will share them soon!  


I enjoyed my family the rest of the day.  We went to the movies and came home and saw fireworks.  Perfect holiday weekend.  I also enjoyed the day off from working out.  My bode needed it to renew itself.


Food

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Watermelon, Blackberry, Apple, Orange, Red Grapes & Cinnamon Pear Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Citrus Glazed Grilled Chicken Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Hearts of Palm, Tomato, Pistachio & Honey Ginger Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Ginger Miso Sauce with Whole Wheat conchiglie Pasta and Steamed Broccoli
Snack
Crispy Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip
Dessert
Teriyaki Tender Beef & Zucchini Skewer







No comments:

Post a Comment