19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 121

I feel like I'm nesting right now.  It's the weirdest sensation.  I felt that 3 x's in my life right before I gave birth to my kids.  There is an urgency in my heart to get my house organized.  Almost as if I know something big is about to happen and I NEED to get things done.  It's a weird sensation to have especially because I am not pregnant nor could I ever get pregnant again.  So I will continue to clean and organize and just let it flow.


I am so blessed in my life to know what I need to accomplish.  I don't know how I know, I just know.  I know my mission on this earth and for that I am grateful.  I'll be sharing it soon.  I am filled with such love and joy in my heart and I need to share that with others and help them on their journey.


I injured my shoulder on Monday and so Joe is taking it easy on me to allow time for the shoulder to heal.


Training with Joe

  • Joe had to meet with me later today and so I did my cardio first.
  • 1 rode the regular bike while I talked to my friend Lee this morning for 25 mins., Then I hopped on the SPIN bike for an hour.  It was a GREAT ride this morning.
  • Today we did a rotation of 3 exercises 5x's
  • Dead Lift - 20 x's - 20 lb ball
  • Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs. - 30 x's
  • Back Extension - 20 x's
  • Squats - 50 x's


Food

Breakfast
Cinnamon Apple Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Sloppy Joe Sub on Whole Wheat Bun with Crunchy Asparagus & Fresh Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Lemon, Pepper, Garlic Sauce with Parsnip & Pear Puree and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic
Snack
Whole Wheat Cucumber, Chive,Mayonnaise & Cheese Tea Sandwich
Dessert
Cherry Vanilla Cheese Cake






1 comment:

  1. Nesting? indeed? hmmmm. I agree, get it done and let it flow. Keep up the awesome work my friend!

    ReplyDelete