19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

AREYOUX

So today I was privileged to talk with Danny & Keith from AreYouX. I'm very excited to start my my new life and break through all the barriers that I have had in my life. I expect this experience to not only change the way I look, but change the way I think.

I know I have to change from the inside out. I look forward to the challenge and the commitment that is ahead of me. I'm meeting with my trainer Joe tomorrow to start my new life. HOORAY!!! I know it's going to be hard work, but I look forward to the challenge.

I have so many emotions going through my head right now, joy, happiness, love, worthiness, anxiousness, fear. I am choosing to LIVE IN THE MOMENT. To truly enjoy every single day and thrive on this experience.

Thank you Keith & Danny for your support. I'm so excited to begin!!!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Donna, I actually have a weight loss blog too, if you want to commiserate: kellyim10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're ready to take the first step towards your new life Donna! Time to make it happen!

    check out Glenn's progress thus far, we are all behind you

    ReplyDelete