19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 part 2




So I received a lovely email from my friend Kelly and it definitely got me thinking that my goal of 3600 calories to burn a day is too high considering I'm eating between 1200-1400 calories a day. So I put an email in to the AREYOUX group and I will let you know what they say. I had the a VERY TASTY and a little bit spicy turkey quesadilla for my snack at 4:00. Then I took the kids to hip hop and I ate dinner at 6:30. For dinner tonight I had cider braise pork medallions with rosemary carrot mash and exotic mushroom ragout. Every bite was heavenly. This was my favorite dinner so far. Seriously, the food is beyond phenomenal. Here are pictures of my snack & dinner. I haven't had any cravings for anything yet, which actually kind of shocks me. I've been fully satisfied with all the portions and I really don't know how to describe how much I have enjoyed the food. I did however pass Starbucks today and at the time I was COLD and I thought to myself, Man, I would LOVE to stop and get a Chai Tea. But I didn't. I just kept driving. Yes, I will pat myself on the back for that one. So as soon as I know what my calorie burn should realistically be I will post it. Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks. I just want you to be safe and healthy and most of all successful!

    ReplyDelete