19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Food Is Here!!!

I just looked outside before I went up to bed and low and behold, there was a blue bag cooler sitting on my front porch. The food is here!!! I cannot describe the joy I felt when I saw that bag. Who knew I could that excited by seeing a bag. Seriously, I can just burst right now. I opened it up and put the food in the fridge. It all looks amazing. I'm sure it's going to taste wonderful too.

On Saturday when I was working out A New Day from Celine Dion came on at the end of my workout and I totally can relate to that song. It is a new day, a new year, a new life for me. I can't wait to go to sleep so I can wake up and start my journey. What a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment