19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

I DID IT

It's Friday night and I just got home from the movies. I DID IT!!! I went to the movies and didn't have ANY popcorn. I can't believe it! This is a miracle for me. Let me tell you, I walked into that theater, smelled the popcorn & just started salivating. I LOVE POPCORN!!! But my nice husband totally supported me and didn't buy any for himself. PHEW!!! What a relief. We saw Dear John. It was good. I am one tired woman. It's only 10:30pm, but I got up at 5am. Time for some hopefully good sleep. Tomorrow is my day off from training. I'm sure my body will be happy for a recovery day. My food already got delivered for the weekend. They delivered my food for Saturday and Sunday. Hoorah! It's looks amazing. It's been a great few days. I'm so happy right now. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment