19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 6 - Recovery Day






Today was my recovery day. HOORAH!!! Let me tell you, I did my best to recover today. It's been a day of rest and family time. I have been so tired today. My feet are recovering from the blisters from yesterday. It's been a very relaxing day. I went to a craft show this morning with Grace and got her some clothes for this Spring. I had another great day with the food. I ate breakfast at 7am. It was some Apple Ricotta Crepes with Fresh Strawberries. I had my snack at 10:30 which was Mini Whole Wheat Sweet & Sour Sloppy Joes. Lunch at 1:00, OMG, the BEST Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Cheese. My 2nd snack was at 3 and it was my favorite mushrooms filled with pesto chicken. Dinner at 6:30 was Grilled Chicken Breast with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Baby Carrots and Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta. I am grateful for my family and all their support in this journey. I love who I am becoming. I will write more tomorrow. It's been a great day to rest. I'm getting up early for my workout tomorrow. I pray my body is ready for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment