19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 4

I feel like I have accomplished SO MUCH today. I woke up at 6am and did my usual routine with the kids and laundry. I actually ate breakfast around 7am while driving to the club. For breakfast today I had a fresh fruit salad with cantaloupe, raspberries, papaya, banana, and the most delicious pineapple & banana ricotta cheese. I never would have thought to mix fruit in with ricotta cheese. I LOVE ricotta cheese when it's cooked in stuffed shells or lasagna. Who knew I would LOVE it raw mixed with fruit. This is my new favorite. I had a great workout today which I will post what I did later tonight. I ate my snack at 11am and it was a moist and good mango muffin. (I love that my sweet tooth is being satisfied) I ate lunch at 1pm and it was sliced peppercorn turkey breast with avocado, golden apples & baby lettuce with a raspberry vinaigrette. So with this diet I wanted to try to flavors and really try and expand my tastebuds. Well, I REALLY don't like avocado so I tried it, but I just couldn't do it, but the rest of lunch was superb. I need to go in and move that item over to my dislike column. I ate my afternoon snack at 3pm and it was DELICIOUS mushrooms crowns stuffed with creamy broccoli. Have I told you HOW MUCH I LOVE MUSHROOMS. Heavenly! You normally heat everything up in the microwave, but not my mushrooms, I put them under the broiler for a few minutes and all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS. I am currently eating my dinner while I am writing. I started eating it at 5:30. It is stuffed chicken breast with apples & almonds with roasted spaghetti squash and herbed zucchini puree. I have never had spaghetti squash before and it it GOOD. The whole meal is good. I have parent teacher conferences tonight and so that's why the rush with the blog. I have had a few breakthroughs today that I will share with you tonight. Enjoy the pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment