19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I start tomorrow!!!

So this last week has been very emotional for me. My dear sweet Grandma Belle passed away at 6:00pm on Tuesday. I was blessed to be there for her passing. How I pray she is at peace now and with her family. Needless to say, it's been a rough week for me. We buried her on Friday, I am overwhelmed at my family and friends and their support.

TOMORROW I START!!! I am smiling from ear to ear. It's finally here. MY TURN! I just want to scream, I'm so happy. I plan on keeping a VERY detailed blog on my everyday adventures. I'm sure my life will change as I shed the person that I've been hiding behind all these years. I can honestly say, I love myself and I am worth it. This is my time to shine. I have been preparing myself all these years for this moment in my life. Finally, I can become the me I've always seen myself as. I'm so grateful to The Fresh Diet team, the Are You X team and of course Glenn Packard. With their help and support I will succeed. Also I am grateful for my trainer Joe. He's got his work cut out for him.

I went into the gym on Saturday and worked out. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, 50 crunches on the total ab machine, 20 minutes on the elliptical, 50 crunches on the total ab machine and then 20 minutes on the bike and lastly 50 more crunches on the total ab machine. I am SO OUT OF SHAPE. But I made a goal of 60 mins of cardio and I did it!!! I didn't like it, but I did it. I get SO BORED. I asked my husband to put a good book on my ipod so I don't get bored. I hope it helps.

They say we are getting a lot of snow tonight so I plan on getting up early to make sure I leave EARLY to make it to the gym on time. Although I probably won't sleep much because I am so excited. I will post pictures tomorrow with my starting weight, and fitness evaluation, which is BAD. But hey, at least I'm starting and I'm being honest with myself. I am out of shape, but everyday, I am going to get better and better. When I was doing the 2nd set of 25 crunches I thought my abs were going to explode. They were cramping so bad, but I love that feeling. My belly was like, um hello, where have you been. The cramps only lasted that 2nd set. Then next 4 sets were fine. My body can handle it. I can handle it. I am strong and I am confident in myself.

So here I go, tomorrow is the start of my new life and for that I am eternally grateful!

1 comment: