19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Journey Begins NOW!!!

This is it! I started!!! It's been an amazing day already. So I plan on posting all my food that I am eating and exactly what I am doing for exercise. As you can see I ate a delicious breakfast of blueberries, oranges, pineapple, strawberries, watermelon and mango yogurt. I believe the serving size of each was 1/4 cup. I ate this at 7am and it was nummy!

Then I got up to the gym and started working out at 7:45. I met with my trainer Joe and we worked out until 8. Let me tell you, I am OUT OF SHAPE. I seriously could not even walk down the stairs when we were done. Oh my!!! Hello legs, nice to know you exist. I am having my trainer write down exactly what he does with me. For today I started off on my own on the treadmill for 15 mins to warm up and then we did the following.
seated row 3 sets of 20. 27.5lbs. 20 sec. rest in between sets
seated chest press 3 sets of 20. 25 lbs. 1st 2 sets, 20lbs. last set.
1/4 squats 3 sets of 20
treadmill 2.0 incline, 3.3 speed 1/2 mile in 10 mins. 12 secs. - adjusted speed as needed to keep HR below 170
OHP - PVC 3 sets of 20 (over the head lift)
RDL - PVC 3 set of 20 (bend over and lift)
Precor - 5 mins - my knees kept locking and my ankles hurt so we switched to a bike
Stationary Bike - 7 mins - level 11
15 mins - rolled out
456 calories burned


So this is the snack I ate at 10am. It was a piece of keylime cheesecake. Yes, I really did just say cheescake. I know, crazy, but delicious! I ate lunch around 12:30 and I had Asian Flank Steak on Whole Wheat Roll with Szechwan Style Slaw and Peanut Sauce. OMG, DELICIOUS!!! The slaw was Very SPICY, but good. Picture is Below!





This is the mushrooms I had for a snack at 2:30pm. Again, nummy! My kids are home so I need to get to work with making dinner for them. I will post again tonight. I'm loving it so far!

2 comments:

  1. okay that food looks DIVINE!!! Even the mushrooms look tempting, and you know me with mushrooms!!
    Fantastic job Donna! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete