19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 2 - Part 2

Lunch - salad with oranges, strawberries, 3 slices of chicken and raspberry vinaigrette. DELICIOUS! I ate around 12:45pm. Snack - Cherry Vanilla Cheesecake - Scrumptious! I ate this around 3:15pm Dinner - I ate at 6:30pm grilled chicken, parsnip-pear puree & fresh green beans. So with dinner I decided to try new things. The chicken of course was superb. I've never had parsnip-pear puree before and I have to say it was OK. Green Bean, I typically don't like green beans, but again I want to try and change my palette and they were OK too. I would give the veggies an 8. Remember though, these are the foods I chose. That's what so great about the Fresh Diet, you can choose your likes and dislikes and I really want to try new things and expand my palette.



So all and all this has been a great second day. I did wake up with a huge headache this morning, but 10 minutes into my workout and it was gone. I'm sure my body is going through detox with not drinking caffeine or eating sugar anymore. I am so grateful to the Fresh Diet. Check them out at http://www.thefreshdiet.com/, you won't regret it. DELICIOUS food delivered to your door daily. How great is that! Also check out Glenn's progress at http://areyoux.com/workouts/achieve-your-goal/glenn-douglas-packard . I'm so grateful for all the support Glenn is giving me. Also PLEASE check out the AreYouX team at http://areyoux.com/ for some wonderful on diet, nutrition and working out. Also if your in Miami be sure and attend one of their boot camps, they sound amazing. All in all, Day 2 was great! I also drank 128 oz of water today so far. Come on Day 3.

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great!!! How long do you get the catered meals? 3 months? Once you start cooking for yourself again, I really recommend Kalyn's Kitchen at www.kalynskitchen.blogspot.com. She's doing South Beach, but even if you're not on South Beach, she has a lot of great ideas for healthy vegetable recipes. I look for a new recipe there at least once a week when I'm getting sick of the same old vegetable routine.

    You might even try to cook some of them for your family so they get more used to eating healthy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 3 months. It's been fantastic so far. Thanks for the suggestion. It'll be scary to go off of this and I've only been doing it for 3 days so far.

    ReplyDelete