19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

To all those who voted for me, THANK YOU!!! I am overwhelmed at the love I have felt throughtout this process. For me, I have always gone through my life wondering if I matter to anyone. Wondering if anyone cares about me. Wondering if I'm loved. I can truly say, I feel loved. I was overwhelmed by the response to this contest. I have received so many lovely emails these last few weeks since I posted my video and entered this contest. This contest comes at a time when I am READY to change my life and become the best self I can become. I am grateful for all my friends and family that voted for me and for them reaching out to their friends to vote for me. Thank you!!!

I have so many emotions running through me this morning. When I looked on Wildfire this morning, like I have done every morning since I entered this contest, and saw I won, I just screamed and cried. I felt like this cloud has been lifted. That I am worthy to become my best self. I felt so much love and I credit that to each of you.

How I wish you could see inside my head and heart and feel the love and gratitude that I feel.

I hope to post to this blog everyday and let you share in my success and my journey of becoming my BEST me. I love you all! Thank you!

1 comment: