19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dinner

Ok, so I just finished eating dinner and again it was delicious. I started eating at 5:30. I had grilled chicken, asparagus & butternut squash. Again, I would guess the measurements for the veggies to be 1/4 cup and probably 3 oz. of meat. So now I am off to spend time with my kids. I made pasta for my kids tonight and I had no desire to eat what they were eating, so that was a nice surprise to me. They are all so excited for me to do this. I really feel good about today. Tomorrow I go in for my bloodwork before my workout. I still need to exercise tonight before bed. I will post again tomorrow. Good Night one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment