19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Country Boy Mine - Panning for Gold



This morning we went to the Country Boy Mine in Breckenridge and took a tour of the mine, which was amazing!  We had the BEST tour guide.  He had the coolest voice ever and even sang for us down in the mine.  Amazing history here in Breckenridge.  After the tour he taught us how to pan for gold.  Well let me tell you, we panned for gold for over 5 hours.  Yep, I said 5 hours.  It was SO MUCH FUN!!!  Did we find gold?  YES, WE DID!!!  I'll be curious to find out just how much gold we have.  They said there is over $50,000,000 in gold they estimate left in the mine.  Then weird enough, we ran into a girl that my girls dance with.  How crazy is that. What a small world we live in.  The kids want to go back tomorrow and pan again.  I'm not sure what we are doing tomorrow.  After panning for gold we came home and ate lunch and then went into Breckenridge with the kids and they all got a few tshirts.  It was fun!  Honestly, this has been the best vacation of my life.  So relaxing, so inspiring, so memorable.  I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment