19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 97

What a great day I've had today.  I've gotten SO MUCH accomplished.  I feel like my workouts with Joe are getting more and more extreme.  Or else, I'm getting more in shape and so Joe is pushing me that much harder.  I have NEVER sweat like I do now.  It feels great.  I came home from my workout today and just THRIVED with so much energy.  I was able to clean and organize my entire basement.  Not only that, I started pulling stuff to donate.  It was fantastic!!!


Training with Joe

  • Of course, warm up for 10 mins on the SPIN bike.
  • Today Joe had me on the stairmaster and I did 20 floors - 60 steps a floor 3x
  • Rotating with all these different stretching exercises.  I have no idea the names of them but they were very different moves and whatever I did my abs are SORE!!!  I know I did forward and reverse lunges.  Then he had me stand straight up with my chest out and had me raise my hands high over my head then while squating I would either bring my straight arms forward to either side and then the weirdest move was to stand straight up with my arms straight up and then I would bend back.  HOLY COW!!!  Those are the ones I felt in my abs.  Also it felt like my head was swimming.  Seriously, it was indescribable the feeling I felt in the front of my head.  WEIRD.  But amazing on the abs.
  • Finally the SPIN bike for an hour - LOVE IT!!!
Food
Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, Watermelon, Blueberry & Blueberry Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Sun-Dried Tomato Couscous and Sauteed Baby Bok-Choy
Snack
Chicken Skewer with Tequila Lime Glaze
Dessert
Butterscotch Chip Cookies 


I will post pics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment