19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 111 - 50 lbs. down

I had to put this picture on my blog.  This is me and my family with our River Guide Ryan overlooking the craziest rapid that we went down.  Literally, two minutes before this pic was taken we witnessed this rapid completely overturn a raft and throw the 3 people in the raft overboard.  It was extreme and by far the most fun I have ever had!  We were fine going through that rapid.  We had the best guide ever!  I would highly recommend white water rafting to everyone!  LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!



I DID IT!!!  50 lbs. down in 111 days on The Fresh Diet.  Can you believe it!!!  I'm so excited.  I couldn't believe my eyes this morning.  50 lbs!  I have to admit, I was giving myself a high five for that one.  I LOVE those 10 lb markers.  When I was in the gym this morning I picked up a 50 lb dumbbell and was shocked at how much it weighed.  I'm so humbled and blessed for this weightloss.  I feel like I'm just getting started.  I'm making it happen.  Living the dream.  I am The Fresh Diet WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!  I am conquering all my fears and winning this battle!  I feel so alive and so grateful for The Fresh Diet and all that it is doing for me!  

I'm so grateful to have the SPIN bike back in my life.  It was a HARD ride this morning.  9 days off the bike makes a difference.  I still lasted an hour, but it was a LONG hour.  My muscles just need to remember what they need to do.  I should be fine by Wednesday I'm thinking.  I have so much love and respect for my body and  what it is doing for me.  I felt so much pure JOY in my heart this morning when I stepped on the scale.  My body is just doing what I'm wanting it to do.  I'm eating FRESH, I'm exercising, I'm drinking tons of water and my body is graciously responding to it all.  My pain decreases daily, which I am grateful for.  My favorite quote ever is "ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES"  Believe me, this is true!  I am giving so much attention to my body and myself and my energy is endless.  My joy is pure!  My life is so fantastic right now.  Not only in my weight loss, but every aspect of my life.  

It is vital that when you go into anything that you have a positive attitude about what you are doing.  In my house we really focus on the positive in everything we do.  I believe you will succeed at anything you can envision and set your positive mind to.  As my daughter reminds me, NO NEGATIVITY!!!  Bring positive things into your life.  For me, with this weight loss battle, I constantly surround myself with positive magazines and books.  I get all the Fitness Mags and surround myself with these amazing bodies in these magazines and it helps me with the vision I have for myself.  If you can imagine it, you will become it.  I know this!  It is happening for me.  I also read a lot of New Age books about being positive and having the right mindset about everything that I am doing.  It has helped tremendously.  There are a lot of great teachers in this world that I pull from like, Esther & Jerry Hicks, Michael Beckwith, Eckhart Tolle, James Ray, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Louise Hay, these are just a few of my FAVORITE authors.  There books are amazing.  I don't typically spend my time watching TV.  I enjoy learning from the masters.  It has made such a difference in my life and the life of my family to create such a positive atmosphere in which we dwell.  We also play a lot of music in our house.  Music fills the soul.  How true that is!  We play a lot of upbeat music like The Black Eyed Peas & Gwen Stefani.  Two of my favorites!  I'm always happy now.  I can't say that about my past, but the past is the past, I live in the now.  I live in the present.  I am just enjoying my time on this earth and I am creating such a wonderful and joyous life for me and my family to live in.  Everyone of us has big dreams.  I always tell me kids to dream big.  They have their own goals and I have mine and as a mother I want them to succeed and have the opportunities in their life to succeed.  

Emily & Tyler both started Northwestern University today.  I am SO PROUD of them and all that they are accomplishing academically.  Emily is only 12, starting 7th grade and for the next 3 weeks she is taking Pre-Calculus.  I never even made it to Pre-Calculus.  I am amazed by her and so blessed to have her in my life.  Tyler, who is 11, is taking Pre-Algebra this summer.  They do an entire years worth of school in 3 weeks. So on July 16th, they will have that high school credit under their belt.  AMAZING!!!   I love my kids and am constantly amazed and blessed by them.  I have my little Gracie with me for the next 3 weeks.  It's my goal to read with her for at least 2 hrs. a day.  She struggles with reading, but is as gifted in math as my other kids.  Next week she is starting dance camp, so that should be FUN for her to do.  I'm taking her to the pool this afternoon to enjoy the beautiful sunshine we are having today.

I am just blessed in my life and I am so grateful for the amazing support of everyone.  Thank you for taking the time to read about my life and all that is happening in it.  We are constantly being blessed by you and I thank you for that!  I am so grateful for The Fresh Diet and how it is transforming my life.  I think their theme song should be "Transform You" by Chris Brown because that is just what they are doing for me, transforming everything about me.  I am humbled and blessed to have The Fresh Diet in my life.  Thank you Fresh Diet for giving me my life back and making me really realize what life is about.  For me, it's about becoming healthy and living an active lifestyle, no matter what!  I'm grateful for that realization in my life.  I am filled with Joy and I am thankful for that!  Have a great day everyone!

Training with Joe
  • 1st of all, let me say how grateful I am that Joe is in my life and that he pushes me to extremes.  He knows I am a lot stronger that I think I am and he pushes me to be strong and I love that!
  • I of course warmed up on the SPIN bike today for about 15 mins.
  • Today we started off by warming up my shoulders.  For this he had me pull down and rotate the shoulder with the cables, I think it was around 60 lbs. that I was pulling down - 30x's each shoulder.  It was a very short movement.  For those of you who don't know, I've had 18 shoulder surgeries and so Joe is very aware of my shoulders and always likes to warm them up before I lift anything heavy.
  • Today we did 5 continuous sets of each exercise.  No rotation.  It's called a Wave Loaded workout.
  • Flat Dumbbell Press - 30lbs, 35 lbs, 40 lbs, 35 lbs, 30 lbs. - 8 reps at each weight
  • Seated Row - 40 lbs, 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 50 lbs, 40 lbs - 8 reps each weight
  • Incline Press - 30 lbs, 35 lbs, 40 lbs, 35 lbs, 30 lbs - 8 reps each weight
  • Lat Pull Down - 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs, 60 lbs, 50 lbs - 8 reps each weight
  • Roll Out Legs with the Blue Roller - I have issues with spasms in my thighs from SPINNING, but today was better, probably because I haven't been on the SPIN bike for 9 days.
  • 1 hr. SPIN
Food
Breakfast
Creamy Banana Nut Oatmeal
Lunch
Asian Style Chicken Salad with Baby Bok Choy, Watercress, Alfalfa Sprouts, Water Chestnuts & Sesame Soy Dressing
Dinner
Citrus Marinated Beef Stir-Fry with Grilled Asparagus and Exotic Mushroom Ragout
Snack
Blueberry Muffin
Dessert
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Creamy Vanilla Ricotta Cheese










4 comments: