19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 98





I'm finally updating my blog.  Sorry for the delay.  I've been suffering with a problem in my mouth.  I had a surgical extraction yesterday and I'm finally able to concentrate again.


So last Thursday I was blessed to be able to go to Houston and be on Fox News with the Executive Chef of The Fresh Diet Yosef Schwartz.  What an amazing experience.  It was so much fun to be in a studio and talk about my weightloss.  It felt very natural.  No nerves at all.  I loved it!  It was also a wonderful opportunity to meet and talk with Yosef.  What a great person and chef!!!


Friday ended up being a crazy busy day for me.  I trained with Joe in the morning.  Then met with the oral surgeon and spent all afternoon and night at the high school for dance rehearsal for the kids recital.  We didn't get home until 10:30 that night.  It was busy, busy, busy!!!


Thank goodness I had my Fresh Diet food!  I just brought my cooler and dinner with me.  So convenient.


Training with Joe

  • 15 mins Arc Trainer to warm up
  • Dumbbell chest press - 25 lbs. - Laying Flat 3 sets of 15
  • rotating with the weird movement where I stand straight and put my arms over my head and then bend backwards. - i don't like these.  3 sets of 15
  • Dumbbell Rows - 30 lbs. - 3 sets of 15 each side
  • standing lunges center, left, right - 3 sets of 15 each side
  • Roll Out - Joe spent a lot of time rolling me out today - my muscles are just spasming like crazy!
Food

Breakfast
Blueberry Oat Muffin with Fresh Honeydew & Peach Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Grilled Steak Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion & Horseradish Dressing
Dinner
Turkey Sage and Pine nut Meatballs. with Nine Grain Pilaf and Roasted Water Chestnuts
Snack
Sugar Free Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with Maraschino Cherries and Pecans
Dessert
Chocolate Pudding Topped with Toasted Almonds







No comments:

Post a Comment