19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 102

I woke up this morning feeling ok and then I got up and came downstairs to see the kids off for their last HOUR of school and OH MY!!!  My mouth is throbbing!!!  I have a feeling I will be laying down a lot today.  I wanted to FINALLY update my blog for the last few day, which I now have, but seriously, my mouth is just aching!  I cancelled my workout with Joe for today anticipating that I would feel lousy and yep, I do!  I'm anxious to get back into the gym tomorrow though.  Enough is enough!  I can't go this long without exercise.  It's awful!  When I don't exercise I start playing mind games with myself.  The whole, you are so fat, what are you doing, get out of bed, go workout games.  However, I do know from experience, if I don't allow my body to recover, then I will be out for days on end.  So I am giving this gift to my body, one day to recover and then back to the grind.  I cannot eat any solid food until next Monday.  So I went ahead and cancelled my shipments for Thursday-Sunday and then I will start again on Monday.  I didn't get me request in on time to stop shipments for today or tomorrow so I will still take pictures but know that I cannot eat anything that's not soft.  It hurts to even talk so I don't think I'll be doing much eating.  For breakfast today I had a scrambled egg that my lovely daughter Emily made for me.  I only ate half.  Even trying to chew that soft food was painful!  I told Joe that I hope I lost weight this week.  It's weird to not eat my food that I'm used to.  Anyway, here are the Fresh Diet pictures from today.


Food

Breakfast
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles with Fresh Banana & Pineapple Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Peppered Pastrami & Corned beef on Seven Grain Bread with Tomato, Lettuce & Deli Mustard
Dinner
New York Strip Steak with Mango BBQ Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Sauteed Mushroom Medley
Snack
Sugar-Free Double Layer Chocoholic Cake
Dessert
Honey Almond Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment