19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 113 - Feeling So Blessed

I thought I would include a picture of me and Emily.  This was taken last week in Breckenridge as we were coming out of the Gold Mine.  Fun, Fun!  Living the dream!




Today has been one of the greatest days on this journey of mine.  I trained with Joe at 10am today (I usually train at 7) and I was so excited about having a little bit of me time this morning to just meditate about my life and the life that I am creating.  My mom took Emily & Tyler to Northwestern for me this morning and she took Grace to the zoo so I had a few hours to just soak it all in and really think about my vision and where I want to lead my life.  So before I went to the gym I sat down in my daughter's room and just thought and reflected on my journey of weightloss so far and was overwhelmed with gratitude.  Words cannot describe the gratitude I feel for every person that is supporting me on this journey.  I FEEL your love and I FEEL your support and I hope you know how much I love you and appreciate you and all that you are doing for me.  I FEEL pure JOY and pure LOVE in my life.  I have such a passion about getting healthy and living a healthy lifestyle and I am making that vision a reality.  I love myself and I love who I am becoming.  I am strong and I am filled with gratitude.  Thank you for reading my blog and reading about my life and the life of my family.  We are being blessed for it.


I watched this video about the rise in obesity in not only America, but the world and I am amazed that I am a part of that statistic, but thanks to the Fresh Diet and my trainer Joe and everyone who is supporting me and cheering me on, I won't be a part of that statistic for too much longer.  HOORAY for that!


Training with Joe

  • I remembered my gel seat today so I of course warmed up on the SPIN bike. :):):)  HAPPY DAYS!!!
  • Today Joe did a Wave Loaded Workout for me.  Which means we did 5 sets of each rotation and went up in weight for the 1st 3 sets and then back down in weight for the last two, as you will see.
  • 1st rotation - Dead Lifts - 135 lbs, 155 lbs, 160 lbs, 155 lbs, 135 lbs. - 8 reps each set rotating with:
  • Good Mornings - 45 lbs - 12 reps each set
  • 2nd rotation - Leg Press (olympic weights) 320 lbs, 370 lbs, 390 lbs, 370lbs, 320 lbs.  Um YES, I pressed 390 lbs.  How crazy is that!  Honestly, I could have pressed more.  I have strong legs.  8 reps rotating with:
  • Leg Curls - 40 lbs. each side for 8 reps each side.  My left leg is definitely stronger than the right.  These were hard, but I did it!
  • 1 hr. of SPIN - I had an incredible experience while I was Spinning today.  I really don't want to go into details about what happened at this moment, but it was life changing for me.  I came to some incredible realizations about what my mission is on this earth and for that I am grateful.  I love who I am becoming.  It is a process.  I am filled with joy and gratitude for the realization of what I need to accomplish in my lifetime.  
Food

Breakfast
Hawaiian Pineapple Stuffed Whole Wheat French Toast with Strawberries and Blueberry Cottage Cheese.
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner - ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Sun-Dried Tomato Couscous and Sun-Dried Tomato Couscous
Snack
Chicken Skewer with Tequila Lime Glaze
Dessert - 1st time I tried this and it was crazy good!!!
Sugar-Free Chocolate Cupcake with Mocha-Hazelnut Cream Cheese Frosting







No comments:

Post a Comment