19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 112

These two pictures are of my mom and Gracie having a tea party today and also of Gracie and our precious dog Luffy who brings great joy into our life.  Luffy is pronounced loo-fee.  My kids named him after their favorite anime character from One Piece.


I am so blessed.  Sorry about posting a day late, but my mind has just been racing these last few days.  I have so many hopes and dreams running through my soul right now and I just feel blessed!  I am truly living my dream.  I am making it happen!  I am grateful to eat such FRESH healthy food in my life.  I am grateful for the incredible amount of energy I feel.  I FEEL healthy, I FEEL strong, I have so much PASSION about the life that I am leading right at this moment.  So much love and gratitude running through my veins.  I love it!


I'm so proud and excited for my kids and all that they are accomplishing in their lives.  Emily & Tyler are just THRIVING at Northwestern.  Gracie is just LOVING being home with me and my mom.  My mom lives with us and she has every Tuesday and Wednesday off and so Gracie knows this is her time with grandma.  She loves it!  My mom took her shopping yesterday and got her a makeover at this little girls store named GLAMOROUS and then they came home and we had a lovely tea party.  I love summer!  What a perfect time to just enjoy our kids and create life-long memories.  I'm so filled with gratitude!


Training with Joe

  • So today I forgot my comfy gel seat for the SPIN bike at home so I ended up warming up on the Arc Trainer today for 15 mins.
  • Easy, but INTENSE rotation today.  We did 3 things for 5 sets.
  • 100 jump ropes
  • 20 push ups
  • 20 Stability Ball crunches and throws.  For this Joe had me sit on the SB and then with straight arms hold a 10 lb. ball and lay back and as I came up I would throw him the ball.  This is GREAT movement for the abs.  I do this at home with my kids and their bouncy ball.  I typically will just lay flat on the ground and play catch with them.  As I come up I leave my legs straight on the ground and then I throw the ball to them as I sit up straight while keeping my legs on the ground and then they toss me ball and I slowly lay down and then do it again.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this for my abs.  It makes me feel skinny.  Abs are the biggest thing I do that just makes me FEEL skinny.  I love it!
  • Since I didn't have my gel seat for SPIN I went on the Arc trainer for an hour and did interval training.  I also had a LOVELY talk with my friend Lee who is on her own journey to transform her life.  I loved the talk!
Food

Breakfast
Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Caramelized Bananas & Chocolate Sauce
Lunch
Hearty Lentil, Turkey Sausage, and Brown Rice Soup.
Dinner
Roasted Pork Loin with Pineapple Mango Chutney with Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta and Honey Glazed Beets
Snack
Apple Pistachio Muffin
Dessert
Apple Cinnamon Cheese Cake








No comments:

Post a Comment