19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 110

  Me with Tyler, Grace & EmilyMe with my trainer Joe Ghanem


We leave tomorrow for Breckenridge Colorado.  I am so excited!  This has been a dream vacation that I have had in my head for years and years and years.  Literally, on my Vision Board, one of the 1st pictures I put up was a picture of white water rafting and on Monday that dream is going to come true!  I'm so blessed.


I will update my blog as much as I can while I am in Colorado.


This morning was SO MUCH FUN!!!  The kids came with me to Lifetime and Joe trained us all together on the soccer field.  How fun is that!  LOVE IT!!!  We took some pictures and video of this morning that I am currently uploading to YouTube and will post a little later.  Can I just tell you how much I love my kids.  They just make me smile every single day.  It's such an honor and a privilege to be their mother.  I have been so blessed to have such wonderful kids.


I'm taking the girls this afternoon to get their hair trimmed from Salon Coccole.  Emily is actually going to be with my hair stylist Donna, whom I have been seeing for almost 25 years.  She has known me since I was 15.  How crazy is that!  I believe in loyalty and once I find something I LOVE, I will be loyal for life.  I don't think hair stylist get the credit they deserve.  When I get my hair done, which is about every 8 weeks now (I used to go once every 4-6 months, again the self-loathing aspect, the fact that I didn't feel worthy of even getting my hair done, boy has that thinking changed completely, I am worth it and I love it.), I come out of there feeling so beautiful and happy.  I'm so grateful to Donna and her team at Salon Coccole.  They have such a loving people there.  Love you Donna!  Thank you!


Training with Joe

  • Today was FUN with my kids.  Joe had us run around the soccer field 5x's to warm up.  Initially he said to take 10 laps and I was just laughing to myself KNOWING he was going to drop that number down.  I am NOT a fast runner/jogger by any means.  I think about seeing myself run/jog and I just start laughing.  I'm just not a runner.  At least not yet.
  • So Joe had us doing all kinds of sprints, bear walks, crab walks, cart wheels, push ups, jumping jacks, the kids had so much fun!  
  • On the video you will see the part where Joe had me pulling a 90lb sled.  It wasn't easy at all, but I did it!  Then I had to do the lateral jumps, again funny as all get out to watch.  I'm just not a jumper, but I did it!  So I hope you all enjoy the video.  
Food
Breakfast
Coconut Cream & Walnut Oatmeal
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Wrap with Romaine Lettuce & Cucumber on a Sun-Dried Tomato Tortilla Wrap.
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto with Pesto Pearl Barley and Steamed Sugar Snaps
Snack
Whole Wheat Chicken Tortellini with Fresh Basil Pesto
Dessert
Coconut Chocolate Pudding







2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You look great...keep it up! I love changing things up when I'm exercising and involving the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too. Thanks so much Angie for all your love and support. I totally appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete