19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 105

I feel GREAT today!  I woke the kids up early and they came with me to the gym today.  We have 6 weeks until football starts for Tyler.  I can't wait for the season to begin!!!  I LOVE being the team mom and making all the SPIRIT stuff for the team.  My favorite time of year.  So Tyler asked me yesterday if I can get him ready for training camp.  Well of course I said YES!!!!!  I'm so blessed that my kids want to go and exercise with me.  Although Tyler was saying "WHY ME"  after the stairs today.  HILARIOUS!!!!!!

So I was supposed to train with Joe today, but he had a mix up with his schedule so I'm meeting up with him tomorrow afternoon to train.  I did however have an incredible workout with Emily & Tyler.  Grace isn't old enough to be on the training floor so she went and played in childcare while me, Em & Ty exercised.  Here's what I did today.

Training with my kids :):):)


  • 30 mins SPIN
  • 10 - 1 minute sprints on the stairmaster - 100 steps a floor - 60 floors - 6000 stairs.  WOOHOO!!!  It was INTENSE!!!!!!!
  • Push ups - 3 sets of 15 rotating with
  • squats - 3 sets of 15 - rotating with
  • AB Crunches - 3 sets of 15
  • We ended up going out to the pool and swam and had fun for about 3 hrs. before the rain came.  Of course now it's sunny again.  We are going to go for a FAMILY bike ride this evening when it cools off a little.  I bought bike pedometers for me and my kids bikes and they LOVE to challenge each other to see how many mile we can ride.  It's so awesome!  I'm so happy it's summer and we can enjoy the outside together!

Food
Today I had a banana and yogurt for breakfast and some soup for lunch.  2 more days and I get my Fresh Diet again!  I can't wait!!!!!

 My mouth is doing so much better.  I will probably go to the dentist in a few weeks to get the bridge put it.  I have to wait for all the swelling to go down and give my mouth time to heal before I do that.  Tomorrow I have to work in the concession stand in the morning for Emily's team and then I am going to go and workout with Joe while the kids and Jeremy go swimming.  FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment