19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 96

I'm back!!!  I took the last 4 days off of The Fresh Diet and I just enjoyed the holiday weekend.  It was great!  The outdoor pool opened at Lifetime and I took the kids both Saturday & Sunday to the pool.  I LOVED IT!!! I felt like we were on vacation at some fancy resort.  They have the best pool there complete with water slides for the kids.


I used to be the mom who just sat in the chair and soaked up the sun.  Not anymore!!!  I was in the pool almost the entire time the kids were.  It was so much fun.  Then during the swim breaks we would all play YamSlam which is a great dice game for the family.  On Monday I took the girls to the parade and then we went and visited my grandma's grave while the boys went golfing.  Perfect day!


Back to the grind today!  My LOVELY FRESH DIET was delivered last night and I took great pleasure in eating my crepes this morning. :)  NUMMY!  I had a crazy intense workout with Joe this morning.  It took me an hour and 20 minutes to do his workout this morning.  I'll tell you more about it in a minute.  After my workout and SPIN I finally was able to spend about 10 minutes in the Steam Room (MY SANCTUARY).  I didn't get a chance to go into the steam room for the last 2 weeks.  I've had so much going on around here.  So today not only did I take the time to pamper myself this morning with the Steam Room, afterwards I felt so invigorated I went into the outdoor pool and did about 20 laps.  The water was just refreshing and heavenly to me.  I then soaked up some rays for about 30 minutes.  The lounge chairs at Lifetime are amazing.  It feels like you're sitting on a cloud.  I've never felt so comfortable in a chair before.  I could've fallen asleep out there.  I felt so good about my day at the gym today.  Hooray for me!!!  So let me tell you what I did today.


Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the SPIN bike for 10 minutes and then we started.
  • Joe had me doing just 3 exercises today - rotating between the 3 - "7x's" - YES, I SAID 7!!!  Hardcore today!!!  In fact after I was done I went to the bathroom and my face was BRIGHT RED.  It was hard!!!  Here's what I did:
  • 100 jumps with the jump rope
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 30 lb dumbbells - Joe had me start with 21 x's then with each rotation I cut 3 out of the program.  So set 1 - 21, set 2 - 18, set 3 - 15, set 4 - 12, set 5 - 9, set 6 - 6, set 7 - 3. For a total of 84.
  • Step Ups.  So normally I don't mind step ups but today Joe put 5 risers under the step.  Yes, I said 5!!!  It was SO HIGH!!!  But I did it!  We did the same rotation as the dead lifts.  Each foot while holding 12.5 lb dumbbells.
  • Then I rode for an hour on the SPIN bike.
  • stretch
  • pool - 20 laps


I received last month a month's supply of supplements from a company called Elements.   I waited to take them until after my blood work was done.  I started taking them this morning.  There is 5 different vitamins that they sent me and I'm taking them all each day.  However I have split them up throughout the day today.  I also drink an entire glass of water with each variety of pill.  Here is what I am taking. 




  • Slim Berry - Core - 2 vitamins
  • Slim Berry - Curb - 2 vitamins
  • Slim Berry - Burn - 1 vitamins
  • Bon Pulse - 2 vitamins
  • Vita Lift 39 - 2 vitamins
I know it seems like a lot of vitamins, but they were sent to me and I don't see any harm in taking them.  I really like taking herbs and these are all organic supplements and I am ALL about that!!!  I will let you know how I feel as I take them.  So far so good today.  I didn't get much sleep last night but you would never know it.  I have tons of energy today.  You can buy the supplements for yourself at www.elementsinstitute.com, then you click on the ORGANICS button and there you go!


Food

Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Caramelized Bananas & Chocolate Sauce
Lunch
Greek Salad with Bulgarian Feta Cheese, Cucumber, Yellow & Green Tomato, Romaine Lettuce & Basil Vinaigrette
Dinner
Roasted Pork Loin with Pineapple Mango Chutney with Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta and Roasted Fennel
Snack
Apple Cinnamon Cheese Cake
Dessert
Apple Pistachio Muffin







No comments:

Post a Comment