19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 108

Um, Hello, I am 3 days behind.  Say it isn't so!  Sorry about that.  It's been such a busy week for me.  So here we go.  It's a good thing I write ALL my workouts in a journal.


Training with Joe

  • I got a great night of sleep the night before, which rarely ever happens, but I was SO SORE from Mondays workout.  So 1st thing every morning Joe asks me how I slept and then he basis my workout on that factor.
  • 20 mins warmup on SPIN
  • Today we did a rotation of 3 things.  10 x's.  Um yes, I did say 10 x's
  • 1 minute SPRINTS on SPIN
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 25 AB Throws on the Stability Ball.  So for this Joe throws me a 6 lb ball that I catch with my arms straight out in front of me and then I lay all the way back on the ball and as I am coming up I throw the ball back at Joe - straight arms.  Let me tell you, I am STILL feeling these 3 days later.
  • 1 hr SPIN


Food

Breakfast
Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Diced Pineapple & Passion Fruit Yogurt
Lunch
Whole Wheat Pizza Topped with Tri-Color Bell Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese & Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Szechuan Style Chicken Stir-Fry With Bamboo Shoots & Shredded Carrots with Fall Vegetable Saute and Sauteed Button Mushrooms
Snack
Tropical Dried Fruit with Pina Colada Yogurt
Dessert
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion

SORRY - I TOTALLY SPACED OFF TAKING PICS TODAY!  You can go back in my blog and see pictures of these foods.  I've had them all before!  They are ALL delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment