19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 101

I weighed in this morning. 255!  I have now lost 45lbs!  I feel so blessed.  It's such a great thing for me to see the 50's on the scale!  I had to have oral surgery this morning.  They needed to extract a tooth from me and it was WAY more painful than I ever expected.  I even needed stitches.  UGH!  So now for the next week I can only eat very SOFT foods and liquid.  So I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  I ate my breakfast and snack before I had the procedure today and then I only had a yogurt for dinner and I went to bed.  Too much pain!!!  I couldn't even talk by the time nightfall came.  My left eye was hurting, my head was hurting and my mouth, well let me just say I ended up taking two vicodin and I went to bed.  They gave me a prescription for vicodin.  I honestly didn't think I would need it.  I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain, but this was just too much even for me.  So I cancelled the Fresh Diet until next Monday.  I will post what I eat on my blog.  I don't think it's going to be much.  It hurts to even move my mouth.  I didn't workout today because my appointment was so early.  Here are the pictures from my food today, I only ate 2 things though because of my mouth.


Food

Breakfast - I ate it!
Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Apricot & Toasted Pecans
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Steamed Broccolini
Snack
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie
Dessert - I ate it!
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts







No comments:

Post a Comment