19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 103

I got NO SLEEP last night.  It's now 9:23pm and I'm finally getting a chance to write my blog for today.  I am exhausted, but there is no way I can sleep right now.  I am just not feeling good.  My son was sick last night and so I didn't get to bed until 2:30am and I got up at 5 to go and work out with Joe.  So needless to say, I'm tired, but I'm in too much pain to sleep.  UGH!!!

At least I was back in the gym today.  So that was a great thing!  I feel so yucky inside when I don't go in.  So today felt great!  I was still in pain so Joe took it easy on me.  Here's what we did:

Training with Joe
  • 15 mins SPIN to warm up
  • Incline Press - 20 lbs. 3 sets of 20 rotating with
  • squat press up - 15 lb dumbbells - 3 sets of 20
  • Row - 40 lbs - 3 sets of 20 rotating with
  • single leg lunge with tapping the floor left, center right - 20 x each leg
  • 1 hr. SPIN
Today I couldn't eat The Fresh Diet although it was delivered and my husband ate it today which he loved.  I had a banana for breakfast, some yogurt for lunch and I still haven't eaten anything tonight because my mouth is killing me!!!

Food
Breakfast
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Asian Flank Steak on Whole Wheat Roll with Szechwan Style Slaw and Peanut Sauce.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Orange Tea Leaf Sauce with Whole Wheat Fettuccine Pasta and Steamed Asparagus
Snack
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert
Key Lime Cheese Cake









No comments:

Post a Comment