19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 131

Today I'm back to myself.  It's taken me a week to get back in the groove of my life again.  I feel great about everything I'm doing and I'm back on focusing my attention to myself.  It was hard to do that on vacation and then when I came home I was almost in a vacation coma.  Everyday trying to catch up.  It was a joy!  But I feel good about The Fresh Diet, I feel good about my exercise and I feel GREAT about myself.


Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the SPIN bike for 30 mins.  THANK YOU SPIN!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!
  • So I somehow managed to injure the anterior part of my left shoulder.  I have NO IDEA how, but I did.  Everything I've done for the last two days has caused pain.  I'm so OVER shoulder pain.  I am grateful that I will be healed soon!!!
  • So today we did 2 rotations, 2 exercises each rotation, 15 x's each exercise for 4 sets.
  • Seated Row - 60 lbs
  • Back Extensions
  • Joe had me lay on my back and press up a 35 lb. olympic weight
  • Chest Press - 25 lbs
  • For the rest of the time Joe had me doing all kinds of exercises to strengthen the shoulder.  I LOVE MY SHOULDERS!!! :):):):):)
  • 1 hr. SPIN
Food

Breakfast
Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Apricot & Toasted Pecans
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Steamed Broccolini
Snack
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie
Dessert
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin






No comments:

Post a Comment