19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 155

Words of Inspiration - Your Transformation Begins NOW!!!
Remember - "ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES". I have been moving forward to transform my life and in order to do that I had to FIRST, go through the process of HEALING MY SPIRIT.  For those of you who are struggling right now with anything in life, I would like to ask you this simple question.  "At What Point In Your Life Did You Stop Feeling Worthy?"


I have found with every person I have asked this question to, they IMMEDIATELY know when they stopped feeling worthy.  In fact they can typically remember the exact moment.   


For me it was when I was 7 years old.  So now that you REMEMBER that moment, it's time for the transformation to begin.  I am here to tell you, it won't happen overnight.  In fact it's still happening for me.  I am still going through the process of healing my spirit and will continue to do so until all my extra fat is shed.  For within those fat cells are memories, memories of so much sadness, anger, self hate, depression, unworthiness, helplessness and the list goes on and on.  And so as I shed my weight, I also shed all those emotions within those fat cells.  


So where do you start you say?  Let me share with you where I started.  It starts with your story.  You have a story to share.  Not with me, not with your friend, not with your spouse, but you have a story to share with yourself, with yourself at that moment you stopped feeling worthy.  Why?  Because to your SPIRIT, that experience just happened yesterday.  Even though so many years have passed, to you SPIRIT, it just happened.  Your SPIRIT is hurting, it is crying out saying WHY ME.  So tell you story.  Write it down.  Write EVERYTHING down.  As you do this, those memories will come flooding back into your mind.  Yes, they are not good memories, but this is a process that has to happen to heal your SPIRIT.  So tell your story!  Write it and then SPEAK IT OUT LOUD!  As you speak it, visualize speaking it to that little girl or boy who has been hurt.  Tell him/her those things that you would say if someone told you your story.  What would you say?  What would you do?  For me, if a little 7 year old girl told me the story I had to share, I would cry, I would tell her that it wasn't her fault, I would tell her that she is loved, I would give her a hug and let her know that she is going to be okay now, that I will protect her now.  These are things you need to do for yourself.  Because, who has ever done that for you?  This process takes time.  It might take weeks or months, for some only days.  I'm here to tell you, You are NOT ALONE.  You are LOVED!!!  You are WORTHY of all good things.  Much love to you all this day!  I'm so excited for you to begin your transformation from the inside out and empower your own life!


This is the start of how I began my internal transformation.  My external transformation has begun with the incredible help from The Fresh Diet.  To be able to eat FRESH healthy foods each day has literally save my life and physically changed my outer appearance.  It is a lifestyle change.  I'm so grateful to The Fresh Diet for providing with Healthy, Fresh Foods that are delivered to my door daily.  What a blessing this company has been to me and my family.  They have provided for me the nutrition and energy that my body so desperately needs.  I don't ever think about food now.  It's taken care of for me.  I'm blessed to have so many incredible choices of meals to choose from each day.  It couldn't be easier.  So THANK YOU The Fresh Diet for providing me with the BODY portion of my weightloss transformation/journey!!!  What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!


Positive Affirmation


I AM LOVED!  I AM WORTHY!  I AM EMPOWERED!  I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!


Training with Joe

  • 45 mins SPIN
  • Today we did a heavy cardio day since we did a heavy lift day yesterday.  I personally don't like days like this. :):):)  It's hard, but I did it!  Here's our rotation - Do it 5x's
  • 200 jump ropes
  • 30 kettle ball swings - 25 lbs
  • 50 squats - Today for the squats Joe held a bar out in front of me and I had to hold the bar and squat straight down.  These were as hard as when he had me stand at the corner of a wall and squat down.  It forces you to go straight down and not lean in like I want to do.
Food


Breakfast
Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Berries & Cherry Yogurt
Lunch
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on Whole Bun with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Port Mushroom Marsala Sauce with Southwestern Corn Saute and Brown Rice with Pecans & Scallions
Snack
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion
Dessert
Mixed Fresh Berries with Creamy Ricotta Cheese Dip.








No comments:

Post a Comment