19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 134

Can I just tell you how blessed I am.  I have been working on a new company for the last little while and I am so amazed at the inspiration that is coming to me.  I now have a years worth of programs written out.  Such a blessing!!!  I'm anxious to see how it all is going to turn out.  I was BLESSED beyond measure to find an artist that I used a few years ago from Malaysia to create my logo and poster, etc.  It's turned out better than I had ever hoped for.  Such a blessing.



‎"Every thought that you give your attention to expands and becomes a bigger part of your vibrational mix. Whether it is a thought of something you want or a thought of something you do not want - your ATTENTION TO IT invites it into your experience." - Abraham


I read that above quote the other day and really spent time contemplating on what it was saying.  As I give my attention to this new company, the inspirations are just flowing in and I am ALLOWING them to flow in.  It's so true that Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.  What are you giving your attention to in your life?  For me, I am concentrating on myself and my body and becoming HEALTHY and FIT.  Also I am giving attention to my family and creating eternal memories with them this summer.  I am giving attention to my house and creating a house of order.  I feel so much love and joy in my life right now and for that I feel blessed.  Much LOVE TO YOU ALL on this amazing summer day!!!

Training with Joe
  • So today, since my shoulder is injured, Joe decided we were going to have a heavy cardio day.  Which is exactly what we did!
  • Warmed up on the SPIN for 15 mins
  • I only had two rotations today.  
  • SPIN - 30 second SPRINTS - 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off for 5 minutes rotating with
  • squats - 30,25,20,15,10,5 - we did 6 sets
  • 30 mins SPIN
  • I finished my workout today with another rotation.
  • Jump Rope - 50 x's rotating with
  • Push Ups - 10 - I did 10 sets of this rotation.  Can I just say I was a sweaty mess by the end. :):)
Food

Breakfast
Cinnamon Apple Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Sloppy Joe Sub on Whole Wheat Bun with Crunchy Asparagus & Fresh Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Lemon, Pepper, Garlic Sauce with Meyer Lemon Roasted Red Beets and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic
Snack
Whole Wheat Cucumber, Chive,Mayonnaise & Cheese Tea Sandwich
Dessert
Cherry Vanilla Cheese Cake





 

No comments:

Post a Comment