19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 154

Words of Inspiration

“You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being -- not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not because you make a lot of money -- but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason.” ~ DYER~ It is my prayer that we ALL realize our own self worth!!! Much love to you all!!!


Positive Affirmation
I am physically FIT!  I am worthy to receive all good things in my life!

Training with Joe
  • SPIN 15 mins
  • Today was a heavy lift day and let me tell you, it was intense for me.
  • Dumbbell Press - 5 sets of 5 - 25 lbs/25lbs/30lbs/35lbs/35lbs rotating with:
  • Incline Curls - 5 sets of 7 - 12.5lbs/12.5lbs/15lbs/17.5lbs/17.5lbs
  • Lat Pull Downs - Wide Grip - 5 sets of 7 - 50 lbs/60lbs/70lbs/70lbs/80lbs rotating with
  • Rope Tricep pull downs 5 sets of 10 - 30lbs/40lbs/40lbs/40lbs/50lbs
  • Row - 1000 meters 3 sets rotating with
  • squats - I don't remember the name of these squats, but I held a pvc pipe overhead and then I would shrug my shoulders up and then squat down for 20 x's
Food
Breakfast - pancakes came instead. :) Nummy!
Hawaiian Pineapple Stuffed Whole Wheat French Toast with Strawberries and Blueberry Cottage Cheese.
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Sun-Dried Tomato Couscous and Spaghetti Squash in Fresh Basil Pesto
Snack
Chicken Skewer with Tequila Lime Glaze
Dessert
Apricot Cheese Cake






No comments:

Post a Comment