19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 144 - 60 lbs down!!!!!!!

I am so sorry I took a week off of the blog.  This last week for me has been such a busy week for me as I prepare my kids to go back to school.  I am definitely going to make sure I update my blog daily from here on out.  Sorry again!


My BIGGEST news is I FINALLY hit the 60lb mark.  I typically don't EVER weigh in during the week, but on Friday I just FELT smaller, so I thought why not and I stepped on that scale and was SHOCKED to see 240 on the scale!  I could not believe my eyes.  I don't know why, but those 10 lb markers are so HUGE to me.  I have worked HARD for those 60 lbs.  I FEEL AMAZING!!!  Like I could conquer the world right now.  What a blessing this is to me to be on The Fresh Diet, to be able to go and exercise 5 days a week with an incredible trainer, to have such undeniable LOVE and SUPPORT from amazing individuals throughout this world.  I am blessed by so many people.


When I go on facebook throughout the day, I find myself reading comments that people have made about the comments I have said and am overwhelmed with gratitude that someone actually read my comment and wrote something back.  Those things bless my live, the bless my spirit like you would not believe.  I feel so special and so loved and I pray I am doing that exact thing for others.  I am blessed that right now in my life I have the time to go on FB and comment and read about peoples lives.  I have been blessed to become friends with individuals from around this world.  Almost every time I go on facebook now a live chat pops up and I can instantly connect with these friends from around the globe.  What a BLESSING this technology is.  My heart is just overflowing with gratitude.  I am going to take advantage of this time because I know soon enough, my time will become shorter and shorter on these social media's.  Although I will always make an attempt to go on as much as time commits.  For me, my FAMILY comes first.  Which is the main reason I haven't written on the blog this last week.  Everyday we had things planned.  My first and foremost job is as a mom.  It is my privilege to be able to raise my children in a positive, loving home and create eternal memories for them.  So many times I've had other mother's ask me where I find the time to do those extra little things for my kids and honestly, I make the time.  It's all about what you want to choose for your life.  That's is the beauty of life, we all have choices.  We choose what we are going to eat.  We choose how we are going to think.  We choose what we are going to do.  It's all about choices.So for me, it's just a choice I have made about how I am going to raise my children.  The choice that each individual person makes for their families and for themselves is the right choice.  May you continue to be blessed by the choices you make!!!


I am in the middle of opening up two companies right now and so the prep work for them has been extremely time consuming.  I'm happy to say though, most of the ground work has been set and now to move forward with them both full steam ahead.  I feel so blessed and honored to be able to move forward and create these companies that I know will go world wide.  The task at hand is extreme, but I know I have extreme visions for these companies too.  For me, I DREAM BIG!!!  How wonderful is that!  I have spent a lot of time this last week learning from some incredible teachers and really honing in on my strengths in life.  One of my best strengths is being creative.  I do have a lot of creativity in me.  I will use that gift in my companies.  As far as business goes, I have NO IDEA how to run a company and so I will be relying on many friends to guide me through that process. :):):)  I know if I can stay focused on my mission with these companies and keep the passion and desire for them to succeed, that they will do just that!


I hope to have the websites up and running very shortly.  Once they are, I will be announcing them to the world.This is a very exciting time for me in my life.


I have been spending a lot of time lately talking to people about the importance of Self-Worth & Self-Love.  These are some of the most powerful tools in my life.  I love myself.  I FEEL worthy of all good things.  When you go about your day, be sure and tell yourself, SELF, I LOVE YOU!!!  I AM WORTHY!!!  You will not believe the difference it will make in your life.  Speak out loud the word LOVE.  Just say it out loud, over and over again.  Feel what happens as you do that.  FEEL the love that will come to you.  It is awe inspiring.  I do that as I drive to the gym each day.  I say our loud LOVE over 50x's and let me tell you, when I walk into that club, I am on fire, the energy I feel inside me is just overwhelming.  It's a great practice I started a few weeks ago and it gets better each day!


There is so much I would love to share with each of you, and I will in time, but know this, YOU ARE LOVED!  YOU ARE WORTHY OF ALL GOOD THINGS IN THIS LIFE!!!  YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!  Please feel free to message me at anytime.  I will do my best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.  You are not alone in your journey, I am not alone in mine.  It's amazing when we all come together and help each other grow.  I learn so much from each of you and I pray that you will read this blog and learn something new each day.  I will be changing the format of this blog to be talking more about what inspires me and the thoughts and feeling I have gone through to get to this point in my journey.  Of course I will still be posting all my exercise and The Fresh Diet food, but I hope to bring more information to you about all 3 elements of weight loss.  So with that said, let me go onto my training this last week.


Last week in training with Joe we went back to the basics.  On Monday he had me do ONLY CORE!!!  That is one thing we had never done before.  A full day of core and I have to say I loved every second of it.  I felt them for 2 says after.  LOVE IT!!!  Then we spent the rest of the week going back to basics.  We did a lot of jump rope, push ups, body rows, bi's, tri's, legs, dead lifts, squats.  You name it, we did it.  I will go back into complete detail of my workouts starting tomorrow.  It was an intense week for me last week.  I also had the incredible privilege to workout with my friend Lee at the club.  What a lovely women she is.  She is going to start working out with me and Joe twice a week.  Kudo's to Lee for having the desire to make a change in her life.  She workouts as much as I do, but adding this training I know will make all the difference for her.  If anyone is ever in the area and wants to train with me, just message me and let me know.  I'm there daily Monday - Friday.


Of course I've eaten The Fresh Diet daily.  I will again post pictures starting tomorrow, but here is what I had today.



Breakfast - GOOD STUFF
Carrot & Mozzarella Cheese Quiche with Fresh Peach
Lunch - I didn't care for the goat cheese too much.  I forgot! :)
Goat Cheese Salad with Kalamata Olives, Toasted Pine Nuts, Roasted Poblano Pepper, Mixed Greens & Balsamic Dressing
Dinner
Pork Medallions with Caribbean Mango Sauce with Roasted Acorn Squash and Sauteed Shitake Mushrooms
Snack - LOVE THESE
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert - DELICIOUS
Cherry Maple Oatmeal Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment