19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 133

It's a rainy day here in Chicago, but the sun is shining bright in my life.  I feel so blessed to be alive and to be able to enjoy The Fresh Diet each day.  I had an incredible workout this morning with Joe.  I FEEL my abs right now and I LOVE THAT!!!  My kids are having the best summer ever and I'm grateful for that.  Life is just GOOD!!!


Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the SPIN bike for 15 mins 
  • Today we did a simple, but powerful rotation.
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 95 lbs. - 30,25,20,15,10,5 - so we did 6 rotations and did 5 less each rotation, rotating with:
  • Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs. - 5,10,15,20,25,30 - so for this Joe had me do 5 extra each rotation.
  • We worked on all the shoulder exercises which I don't even want to talk about.  I LOVE MY SHOULDER right now.
  • SB crunches whiles holding a 9 lb ball. - 4 sets of 25
  • 1 HR SPIN
Food
Breakfast
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Asian Flank Steak on Whole Wheat Roll with Szechwan Style Slaw and Peanut Sauce.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Orange Tea Leaf Sauce with Roasted Butternut Squash and Steamed Asparagus
Snack
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert
Key Lime Cheese Cake


Sorry, my camera messed up the other pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment