19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 159

Words of Inspiration

‎"JUST BE" "Let go of all the beliefs that convince you of your inadequacies and shortcomings. Clean out that closet of worn-out loyalties to what you can and cannot do. Just open yourself up right in this moment. JUST BE" ~ Dyer

I read that this morning and it just screamed out at me JUST BE, LIVE IN THE MOMENT!!! YES!!!! LIVE IN THE NOW!!! I am still going through that process of cleaning out my closet. Literally and metaphorically. I am really looking closely at all my friendships and relationships and asking myself, "are they helping me to grow or are they a negative force in my life right now and so I need to purge them from my life?" Does that mean COMPLETELY ELIMINATE THEM from my life? NO. It means I am not taking the time or making the effort to contact them to keep up with the relationship. I will always be there if I am needed, but I am physically cleaning out my body from all the emotions and fears and turmoil that led me to be 300 lbs. As I shed this weight, I also shed with it negative forces in my life that I allowed to contribute to the weight. I AM WORTHY of all good things. I will not allow negative thoughts, people, situations to rule me ever again! I am loved! It's like when I physically cleaned out my closet and took all those huge clothes out of them, I blessed them, I thanked them for the service they gave and now I am moving on. So as I read that this morning it rang true to me that it is a cleansing, a purging a renewal of my life. Much love to you all! I am blessed to know each of you. We are all spiritual brothers and sister here on this earth and my love for each of you grows with leaps and bounds daily!!!!

Positive Affirmation

I LIVE IN THE MOMENT - I LIVE IN THE NOW

Training with Joe
  • Spin 15 mins
  • It was a LEG DAY!!!  OH MY!!!!!  Let me just say I had JELLO legs when I walked down the stairs yesterday. :)
  • Lunges - 26 rotating with
  • 1 legged squats - 12 each leg
  • hamstring curls - 30 lbs - 12 x's 3 sets rotating with
  • squats - 20 x's
  • Row - 60 lbs - 12 x's 3 sets rotating with
  • tricep pulldown - 30 lbs. 12 x's 3 sets
  • SPIN 1 hr
  • FINALLY - I was able to go in the steam room and JUST BE!!!!!
Food
Breakfast
Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Apricot & Toasted Pecans
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Cajun Rubbed Roasted Yellow Squash Spears
Snack
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie
Dessert
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts





No comments:

Post a Comment