19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 132

My SHOULDER, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!


So football season is in FULL GEAR right now.  My son Tyler is LOVING it, I am LOVING it.  Life is good!!!  I love all the parents at football.  I consider it my little social heaven.  Crazy I know, but true!


So this morning, even though my shoulder is a bummer right now, I had one of the best workouts that I've had in a LONG time.  Honestly, I felt so alive and so strong today.  I'm doing this.  I'm winning the fight.  I just felt unstoppable!  LOVE IT!!!


Training with Joe

  • Warmed up for 30 mins on the SPIN
  • Today I did a rotation of 3 exercises 5 x's
  • ROW - 250 Meters, 225 Meters, 200 Meters, 175 Meters, 150 Meters, 125 Meters
  • Jump rope - 200,150,125,100, 75
  • Step ups - 25,50,75,100,125
  • 15 mins on stairmaster
  • 1 hr SPIN - you could wring me out by the end.  So much sweat.  I LOVED IT!!!!!!
Food
Breakfast
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles with Fresh Banana & Pineapple Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Peppered Pastrami & Corned beef on Seven Grain Bread with Tomato, Lettuce & Deli Mustard
Dinner
New York Strip Steak with Mango BBQ Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Sauteed Mushroom Medley
Snack
Mini Sweet Potato & Turkey Sheppards Pie
Dessert
Honey Almond Cheese Cake

Sorry, I forgot to take pics today. :(:(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment