19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 150











150 days on the program.  I never thought I would get to this point.  It's weird, those 10 day, 10 lb. markers are all so amazing to me.  The picture above was taken this morning before we went to a football function.  I felt so good and so on top of the world today.  It was really just a lovely day!!!


Words of Inspiration
"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth." ~GHANDI~
I read that quote this morning and it reminded me of the importance of meditation.  Becoming one with your own thoughts.  Because it is when you are in solitude and peace that your spirit begins the process of healing.  When you can really find yourself, love yourself, talk to yourself and allow the Source to talk to you.  For some people it is hard to go to that quiet spot within yourself.  But I do challenge you to do this.  Take a few minutes, without anything on, by yourself, in the quiet of the room and just clear your mind and feel the love that is around you.  It is a glorious thing when you can master this.  I have yet to master it.  But I do this everyday and everyday it gets easier and I feel more focused, I feel more alive, I feel more in control of my life, I feel more JOY and PEACE in my spirit.  Much love to you all!!!


Positive Affirmation


I am a spiritual being and I am loved!!!


Training with Joe

  • It's the weekend, so no training on Sat or Sun.  They are my days off, although I feel like I workout just as hard on the weekend as I do during the week with all the running around I do. :)
Food
Breakfast
Cherry Vanilla Whole Wheat Muffin with Fresh Apple & Wild Berry Yogurt
Lunch
Smoked Turkey Salad with Artichoke Hearts, Shredded Carrots, Baby Lettuce & Tart Cherry Vinaigrette
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Sweet & Sour Sauce with Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Baby Peas
Snack
Crispy Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip
Dessert
Pear Cheese Cake






1 comment:

  1. First of all, I LOVE the words of inspiration. It's been a bit since I've looked at your blog. Also, I love all of your new pictures. I think that is the most pictures I've ever seen you 'allow' to be taken of you. This is a great thing. Even with the Colorado vacation. I noticed that you had lots of pictures of yourself in that bunch of photos. Great Donna! That says a lot about how you feel about yourself. I love you too! I know you are making amazing changes and feeling GREAT!! LOVE IT! KEEP GOING MY FRIEND!!

    ReplyDelete