19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 157 & 158

Words of Inspiration

"You always know more clearly what you DO want when you are faced with what you DO NOT want. But whether you are consciously aware of it or not, all day, you are giving birth to NEW DESIRES that are being born from the details of the life you are living out on the Leading Edge of thought." ~Hicks~ You have the choice of with either aligning with your new desires & thoughts or resisting them. You create the world in which you live in. Remember in creating your own world, the thought always comes first. Choose the thought of those things that you DO want. Dismiss those feelings, emotions, desires, fears of what you DO NOT want. Literally release them. Say out loud, I release you. For example for me, I have a desire to be physically fit and so everyday I say aloud, My dear fat cells that have loved me for SO LONG, I release you from my body. I no longer need you in my life. Thank you for your service to me, I release you. Because my OLD thought were I am so fat, I am so unworthy, and so on. Do you see how I've turned those thought around? I KNOW what I want in my life. I have a clear vision of my possibilities. I am a powerful women who loves herself and I am a creator of my own thoughts, desires, feelings and I choose to create positive thoughts, desires, feelings in my life. I am loved. You are loved. You are worthy of all good things. There is is much abundance in this world at the edge of your thoughts, choose your thoughts wisely. When you realize you are thinking negative, recognize and change it. You have the power within you to create your own joy!!!


Have you ever thought "he needs to change, they need to change, things around me need to change"? If they change, then my life will be great! But in reality, if you want change in your life you only need to look within for that change. When you CHANGE, everyone and everything around you will change in relation to you and your thoughts.Will the road to change be easy? Not necessarily. Change is about growth. Growth of self. It might be difficult for some, but KNOW that you can change in a positive way, if that is your desire. You need to CHANGE your negative beliefs to positive ones. You create the world you live in. YOU have the power to create CHANGE within your world. Know that you are loved. Know that you are worthy of change in your life. You can do it!!! ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART. Follow your intuition. Your heart will never lie to you, your head will lie every time. Much love to you all on this beautiful Sunday. Enjoy your family! Create eternal memories with them this day!!!


Positive Affirmation

I CHOOSE the way I think
I always follow my instincts

Training with Joe
  • WEEKEND - two days off. :)
Food
Breakfast
Whole Wheat Blueberry Waffles with Blackberries & Cinnamon Pear Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Citrus Glazed Grilled Chicken Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Hearts of Palm, Tomato, Pistachio & Honey Ginger Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Ginger Miso Sauce with Whole Wheat conchiglie Pasta and Steamed Broccoli
Snack
Crispy Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip
Dessert
Teriyaki Tender Beef & Zucchini Skewer

Breakfast
Cinnamon Pear Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Grilled London Broil with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Cashew and Orange Brown Rice Pilaf. and Roasted Green Asparagus
Snack
Sugar-Free Raspberry Peach Angel Bites
Dessert
Pina Colada Cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment