19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 148

I am adding the final element of weightloss to my blog and that is Positive Affirmations.  Each day I will post 1 positive affirmation.  What is a positive affirmation you ask?  It is a sentence that you speak out loud that reaffirms how you feel or how you want to feel.  It's what I like to call a Make Me Feel Good sentence.  I do this every day as I drive to the gym.  My kids do it EVERYDAY before they go to school at the breakfast table.  As you say these affirmations out loud, you will begin to see a change.  It is a wonderful way to start off your day.


Positive Affirmation


I am worthy of all good things that this world has to offer!  I am worthy!


Words of Inspirations


Your thoughts are powerful creators, and your words are even more powerful than your thoughts, but your actions are more powerful than your words or your thoughts so what thoughts are you acting on this day to create your world??? Something to really ponder about! Much love to you all!!! It's all about choice!


Training with Joe

  • CARDIO DAY---YAY!!!
  • SPIN 15 mins
  • 1000 Meters ROW
  • 200 jump ropes
  • 500 Meters ROW
  • 300 jump ropes
  • 1000 Meters ROW
  • 200 jump ropes
  • 150 squats
  • 150 pushups
  • I did not SPIN after that workout.  I could hardly walk down the stairs after that one and it took me 90 minutes to complete this workout.  INTENSE!!!!!!
Food
Breakfast
Apricot & Cherry Oatmeal with Toasted Almonds
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Southwestern Corn Saute and Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf
Snack
Asian Style Broco-Slaw with Shredded Turkey
Dessert
Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment