19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 153

Words of Inspiration

Take time today to commune with your spirit.  For me this day, I had the opportunity to go into my sanctuary (the steam room) and I took the time I NEEDED to have a conversation with myself, with my spirit.  What did I say?  I blessed myself.  I blessed my body and expressed gratitude for all that it is doing for me.  I talked to my spirit and I forgave myself for all the years that I let myself go.  I blessed my fat that is still within my body and thanked it for serving me well all these years and I am now allowing you to go and leave my body for I no longer need you in my life.  I blessed my spirit to know that I am so grateful for the love I have in my heart and for the inspirations that continue to manifest themselves in my life.  I said to myself over and over again.  I am worthy.  I am loved.  Let me share with you the feelings that came over me as I said those two sentences.  It was a feeling of healing.  A feeling of worthiness, a feeling of PURE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for myself.  I am so blessed in my life to be alive and to have this time on this earth to accomplish so many things.  It’s my turn on earth.  My turn to realize what I need accomplish here.  My turn to be healthy and strong.  My turn to LIVE.  Thank you so much for all the love and support you continually give me.  I want you to know I FEEL your blessings, my children FEEL your blessings and I thank you for that.  I pray that you will FEEL my love for each of you and FEEL my blessings I leave for you this day.  Much love to you all!!!                             





Positive Affirmation


I AM WHAT I AM


Training with Joe

  • 15 min warm up on SPIN
  • So after SPIN Joe had me get on the Rowing machine.  After 300 meters I had to stop and get off.  I was going to throw up.  I went to the gym this morning at 6am and I just did not feel good to begin with.  So then Joe said let's go do the stairmaster.  I was game even though I didn't feel good and so I started climbing.  After about 5 minutes I got dizzy and had to get off.  Joe sent me down to the steam room to do my workout down there.  And it was just that, a workout for my spirit.  
  • I did 4 sessions of 7 minutes each in the steam room.  I just had a LONG discussion with myself and I felt the healing process.  I felt so much love and strength as I came out of the room.  It was just what I needed.  Since I've been home I have thrown up 4 x's so I know I had some kind of a bug in me.  But weird enough I feel on top of the world right now.  Almost as if I had to go through some sort of cleansing.  I don't know, but I'm not going to think about it.  It was good that it happened because I have a better sense of me again.  I haven't been in the steam room all summer because of taking care of my kids and now once again, it's my turn.  They are returning to school tomorrow and I'll have those few extra hours each day for myself and for that I am grateful.  Tomorrow it will be back to the grind of full workouts.

Food
Breakfast
Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Caramelized Bananas & Chocolate Sauce
Lunch
Greek Salad with Bulgarian Feta Cheese, Cucumber, Yellow & Green Tomato, Romaine Lettuce & Basil Vinaigrette
Dinner
Stuffed Chicken Asiago & Tarragon with Roasted Fennel and Roasted Bell Peppers
Snack
Apple Cinnamon Cheese Cake
Dessert
Mango Vanilla Pudding






No comments:

Post a Comment